Spunk Party is back...

Boy4

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/17/2021 at 7:49 PM, Luv2play said:

Is this the Monster that was a discotheque in the 1980's/90's? In the West Village? If so I had a horrible experience there at that time. Never went back.

On 6/17/2021 at 11:56 PM, Xavitv said:

It is still a discotheque in the west village 

And it is still horrible.

On 6/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, Ganymede255 said:

What happened on that occasion?

I was picked up by a guy who looked very hunky, but when we got back to his place and got in bed I realized he was on drugs. And not in a good head space. 

The sex was dreadful, he couldn’t get hard and yet didn’t want me to go, saying over and over I want to possess you.

When he eventually drifted off to sleep, I crept out of bed and grabbed my clothes and fled, dressing in the lobby at 6 in the morning. I stopped in a cafe and had a strong cup of coffee before going back to my friend’s place where I was staying. Never went back there.

Cannot wait to visit NY and go back to Spunk. There is a hot gogo with a huge cock who is very generous with it. Tip: at the far right end of the lap dance room there are 2 or 3 seats that are fully surrounded by curtains. If your guy knows what he’s doing he can request those booths for more privacy. 

8 hours ago, Brak said:

Cannot wait to visit NY and go back to Spunk. There is a hot gogo with a huge cock who is very generous with it. Tip: at the far right end of the lap dance room there are 2 or 3 seats that are fully surrounded by curtains. If your guy knows what he’s doing he can request those booths for more privacy. 

When was the last time you were there?

8 hours ago, diehard_002 said:

I visited last night and had a good time.  Felt extremely nice to see familiar faces. Too many females around but it could be due to pride week. No complaints.

Thanks Luis and Dan for getting the party started. 

I hope a heavy presence of women doesn’t become the norm. I’ve seen before how that can disrupt and alter the vibe of a space initially intended for gay male desires. 

On 6/25/2021 at 7:40 PM, CheckCar said:

I hope a heavy presence of women doesn’t become the norm. I’ve seen before how that can disrupt and alter the vibe of a space initially intended for gay male desires. 

Totally agree with this. I've been to strip clubs like this and since most of the dancers are straight the strippers favor the women vs. the men.

Hi. 

I am wondering if someone else has bad experiences, in the past, with the Spunk dancers.  I went twice. And both were such bad experiences :(

I've been to Adonis, has been fun, even the 0rivate.party can be challenging, I still prefer Adonis. 

can wait for traveling again, visit some cities with lapdances bar/clubs 

until is safe to go back to Montreal. I haven't found any other city with the clubs that M.has. 

*sighs*