Not So Common Gay Terms

MysticMenace
This topic is 1031 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I re-watched this YouTube video of a gay son explaining to his dad certain gay terms...

I thought I was educated enough about gay terms, having learned terms like Kentucky Klondike Bar, but did not know of the terms, 'Lucky Pierre' and 'full house' until I saw the above video.

What gay terminology would you like to share?

11 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

I re-watched this YouTube video of a gay son explaining to his dad certain gay terms...

I thought I was educated enough about gay terms, having learned terms like Kentucky Klondike Bar, but did not know of the terms, 'Lucky Pierre' and 'full house' until I saw the above video.

What gay terminology would you like to share?

Well, before we begin sharing, I would like to know what a Kentucky Klondike Bar is.  Sounds intriguing !

33 minutes ago, Cock Eyed Optimist said:

Well, before we begin sharing, I would like to know what a Kentucky Klondike Bar is.  Sounds intriguing !

TRIGGER WARNING: This ain't the classiest reply to a post - it's not pretty - really, it's not.

I had to verify it in urban dictionary after the provider I met mentioned his provider friend being propositioned to do this:

Kentucky Klondike Bar: The act of freezing a bowel movement and sexually penetrating another with the frozen bowel movement. 

How to use the Term in a Sentence: I gave my man a Kentucky Klondike Bar last night for about 5 minutes. When it started to get soft I gave him a Panamanian Petting Zoo.

22 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

TRIGGER WARNING: This ain't the classiest reply to a post - it's not pretty - really, it's not.

I had to verify it in urban dictionary after the provider I met mentioned his provider friend being propositioned to do this:

Kentucky Klondike Bar: The act of freezing a bowel movement and sexually penetrating another with the frozen bowel movement. 

How to use the Term in a Sentence: I gave my man a Kentucky Klondike Bar last night for about 5 minutes. When it started to get soft I gave him a Panamanian Petting Zoo.

Young African American Reacts In Disgust, Horizontal Stock Photo - Image of  male, reaction: 34253026

1 hour ago, JoeMendoza said:

So what is the Panamanian thing-a- ma-gig?

5 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

So what is the Panamanian thing-a- ma-gig?

Panamanian Petting ZooWhen one force one's partner to pick the nuts and corn out of a bowel movement. The partner then presents the nuts and corn to in a cup or a dish. One then tosses the nuts and corn onto the bed where the partner eats them like a goat or other typical petting zoo animal. 

16 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

Panamanian Petting ZooWhen one force one's partner to pick the nuts and corn out of a bowel movement. The partner then presents the nuts and corn to in a cup or a dish. One then tosses the nuts and corn onto the bed where the partner eats them like a goat or other typical petting zoo animal. 

I didn't need to know that.

2 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Why is that a gay term?

4 hours ago, latbear4blk said:

Why is that a gay term?

Good point. Straights might do that too. But maybe gays coined he phrase. I learned something new from this post but not sure how useful it is.

If someone in the unlikely event offered me a Kentucky Klondike Bar or some treats at the Panamanian Zoo at least I would know how to respond without sounding stupid.

51 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Good point. Straights might do that too. But maybe gays coined he phrase. I learned something new from this post but not sure how useful it is.

If someone in the unlikely event offered me a Kentucky Klondike Bar or some treats at the Panamanian Zoo at least I would know how to respond without sounding stupid.

And what does it have to do with Panama? Because it came out of a canal?  Because it's humid?  Because you're supposed to be wearing a straw hat and be thinking of Manuel Noriega?

Edited by CuriousByNature

maybe the samples I gave in the OP were not the classiest, but I really did not know about those terms...I've certainly learned some niche-specific terms, especially within the drag scene. outside of this forum, I do not have close gay friends that I speak with periodically, so not sure if there's been evolution to the gay vernacular to which one should want to be privy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 1:04 PM, JoeMendoza said:

I always felt there was something freaky about vegans.

my favorite gifs