Old Issue Which Still Perplexes

Lucky
This topic is 1055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We do move on, no? So why do I still think about a long past encounter that didn't go the way I expected? It's not that I feel I want to do something about it, i wouldn't know how to. But I still wonder...

...the pickup was normal for me. A bar where my look was very popular and could have just about anyone I wanted. (Now you know this is a long time ago!) He seemed quite interested and he did go home with me.

But, once there, two things came to my attention.  His dick was the smallest one I have ever had in my bed. Ever. The size of a thumb. And he couldn't get hard. No matter what I tried. So our time together was not a big success. One-sided and he offered no explanation.

I concluded that he just wasn't as in to me as I had expected. Not flattering. But what were the other possibilities? I later learned about intergendered people who are born with mixed genitals. The doc tries to create a penis (or not) as the parents wish. Is this his situation?

I'll never know. So why do I periodically think about it? Be kind...

2 minutes ago, Lucky said:

We do move on, no? So why do I still think about a long past encounter that didn't go the way I expected? It's not that I feel I want to do something about it, i wouldn't know how to. But I still wonder...

...the pickup was normal for me. A bar where my look was very popular and could have just about anyone I wanted. (Now you know this is a long time ago!) He seemed quite interested and he did go home with me.

But, once there, two things came to my attention.  His dick was the smallest one I have ever had in my bed. Ever. The size of a thumb. And he couldn't get hard. No matter what I tried. So our time together was not a big success. One-sided and he offered no explanation.

I concluded that he just wasn't as in to me as I had expected. Not flattering. But what were the other possibilities? I later learned about intergendered people who are born with mixed genitals. The doc tries to create a penis (or not) as the parents wish. Is this his situation?

Because insecurities NEVER really go away....

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

In addition to having insecurities, memories, usually bad, in some people get triggered for no apparent reason. It happens to me all the time. I'll have to find the article about the guy who could remember the minutest of minute details about bad experiences dating back to childhood. If I locate it I will post a link.