NYC: Adonis vs Buff Boyz

CheckCar
This topic is 1046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, lerbut23 said:

With a dying number of these venues, you would think we would more appreciative of the efforts of those working to provide the entertainment rather than trying to trash them.  

I was simply answering the question that was asked. If that’s too much for you to handle, that’s on you. What’s wrong with speaking the truth? I applaud Buff Daddy for his efforts to put together an event. They are  not better than the Adonis events IMO. 

6 hours ago, Lazarus said:

I was simply answering the question that was asked. If that’s too much for you to handle, that’s on you. What’s wrong with speaking the truth? I applaud Buff Daddy for his efforts to put together an event. They are  not better than the Adonis events IMO. 

Your opinion does not equal truth/fact.  The events are vastly different - some prefer one and some prefer the other.  I have had great experiences at both.  That’s all I am going to say on the subject.  

Edited by lerbut23

6 hours ago, Boy4 said:

Since this is the most recent thread… How has Adonis Lounge been this week?  Did anyone go?

Went to the LA Party last night, it was great because it was at the old venue before Covid. I haven't done NYC since Oct. 2019, but planning to go back in July to go back to Evolve and the NY Party. 

6 minutes ago, Prime38 said:

it was great because it was at the old venue before Covid.

without getting too specific, was that the house on a cul-de-sac just off the east side of the 101 near Cahuenga Pass with a nice view out the back??.....yes, great spot, if so...