NYC: Adonis vs Buff Boyz

CheckCar
This topic is 1020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those in the know, how would you compare Adonis Lounge vs Buff Boyz in NYC? Which one do you prefer, and why?

(I did a search and couldn’t find any prior threads on this. If anyone knows of a prior thread on this topic, please let me know. Thanks.)

I would like to know this as well. I've done Adonis on both coasts now for years and love the atmosphere they produce. And of course, the guys they bring in. But have never done Buff Boyz in NYC to compare them both. 

Both are great. Tim and BuffDaddy each are great guys who work hard to put on fun events. 

Adonis events tend to be bigger, with more patrons and dancers. It feels more like a club party vibe. Buffboys events tend to be smaller and more intimate. The guys are very chill and are a lot of fun.  Some of my most personal encounters happened at BuffDaddy events.  They tend to have more privacy available with the smaller crowd size.  

I enjoy hitting up both whenever I hit the city. 

Buffdaddy events are very friendly and casual. As said above, much fewer customers and entertainers make it much more like a casual get-together than a show or large house party. Chat up buffdaddy as he's very friendly and easy-going. 

As said above, the Adonis events are much bigger and can be crowded. Customers sitting around watching or chatting with each other or an entertainer. The popular performers can be hard to catch as they are constantly grabbed by the next customer seconds after emerging from the lapdance area. Tim and Matt are great organizers and managers. Very pro. 

27 minutes ago, Prime38 said:

Does anyone know if Buff Boyz do events in LA too? I went to the website and couldn’t find anything in LA.

Manhattan about once a week and LI occasionally. Join his email mailing list for notices. 

buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Not in LA. 

Edited by azdr0710

7 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Both guys are also great about coordinating private meetings outside of the shows with dancers as well. 

I’ve been wondering about that as I’ve been wanting to do it with the Adonis guys. How does it usually work? Do you tell what you want?

Yes. Tim is really easy to work with in New York. Matt is great to work with in Los Angeles. I tell them exactly what I’m looking for, what I’m interested in, and what the deal breakers are. They’ll suggest a couple of guys that fit the bill and work out the meetings.

for example, I told Tim I want 10 guys to spend the weekend at my house in July. He was able to secure my top 10 choices. They’re flying in from all over and I’m very excited.  All I did was give Tim a list and he handled everything.

I am sure John from buffboys would offer the same service, but I never worked with him on a private event. 

16 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Yes. Tim is really easy to work with in New York. Matt is great to work with in Los Angeles. I tell them exactly what I’m looking for, what I’m interested in, and what the deal breakers are. They’ll suggest a couple of guys that fit the bill and work out the meetings.

for example, I told Tim I want 10 guys to spend the weekend at my house in July. He was able to secure my top 10 choices. They’re flying in from all over and I’m very excited.  All I did was give Tim a list and he handled everything.

I am sure John from buffboys would offer the same service, but I never worked with him on a private event. 

Amazing, thank you, sounds like July will be a fun time!!

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

They’re all wonderful guys to be around. I’ve had a very shitty start to the year so that weekend is gunna be the light at the end of the tunnel for sure! 

I feel you on that, the Adonis Virtual events where the only things keep me sane during quarantine and the first few months in 2021. Can’t wait for July, I hope to be in NYC for the party. And hope we can hear all about your weekend in July😝 

9 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Adonis wins hands down. Buff Boyz is hit & miss...mostly miss. And Buff Boyz has fewer guys at their events. Buff Daddy has been using the same pictures of some of the guys for a few years now. He needs to update them. 

With a dying number of these venues, you would think we would more appreciative of the efforts of those working to provide the entertainment rather than trying to trash them.