Brad Pitt...and me

Snbrd
This topic is 1041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 hour ago, Snbrd said:

Is it me or did Brad Pitt look sexier in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood than in his previous roles? 

I first noted him in the Thelma and Louise movie. I can't say he was unattractive then, though he has aged well:

image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=1500&h=1000&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F02%2Fbrad-pitt-roles-4-1.jpg

Brad Pitt Thelma and Louise - Movie Fanatic | Brad pitt shirtless, Brad pitt  young, Brad pitt news

At 27-years old, Brad Pitt played a high school senior in this early 1991 movie.  He had the baby face to pull it off.  The movie sucked but there was some decent eye candy.  Lots of  young guys in running shorts.  Available on Amazon Prime.     

undefined

54 minutes ago, Becket said:

...What The hell is the matter with Angelina?

"What the hell is the matter with Brad?" might be the correct question. Apparently, an incident between Brad Pitt and son Maddox made her decide to end the marriage "for the sake of her family, " according to this article (and others that took content from an interview she granted about the topic).

57 minutes ago, Becket said:

He is classically beautiful. He has aged and aged well....

He certainly has. I think he looks better now than he did when he was younger.

I met Brad Pitt years ago in a little dive of a restaurant in L.A.  I was shocked that he would be eating there even though the food was known to be sensational.  We talked for a few minutes and he explained that the chef was a friend of his and thus he ate there on a regular basis.  He almost immediately realized that I was NOT a demanding and an adoring fan and thus the conversation flowed normally. He couldn't have been nicer.   Yes he was spectacularly handsome. 

On 6/2/2021 at 7:54 AM, Epigonos said:

I met Brad Pitt years ago in a little dive of a restaurant in L.A.  I was shocked that he would be eating there even though the food was known to be sensational.  We talked for a few minutes and he explained that the chef was a friend of his and thus he ate there on a regular basis.  He almost immediately realized that I was NOT a demanding and an adoring fan and thus the conversation flowed normally. He couldn't have been nicer.   Yes he was spectacularly handsome. 

I wish there was an "envy" button!

• 2 weeks later...