emails to my actual email outside of m4m

Just966
This topic is 1056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today I received a number of emails (about 20) from a group of about 18 other members directly to my email that is associated with this forum. This has never happened before and wonder if this is a new feature or glitch in the system? The message attached to the majority says "we could not locate the item you are trying to view" I do not rally want to fill my email box (outside of the forum) with messages that are within the forum. Any others getting this messages @RadioRob?

Thanks!

I created a thread with a few contributors to the Gallery to talk about some potential changes.  One of the participants added you by mistake.  That's what triggered the notices to you.  You were removed from the conversation, so when you opened the link later it would come back saying it was not found.  

Agree - Thanks. 

I found an email in my email account that was a response to a PM I had sent. Also I sent a PM to a member who has not read it - I think it's probably in his email that the forum has on record. I changed my settings at https://www.companyofmen.org/notifications/options/ (which RadioRob mentions above) and have not had a problem since then.