Rafael Alencar gay for fans

KrisParr

I contacted him years ago planning to meet up in New York but our travel schedules didn’t match.  Watching the video made me realize it must have been for my good that we didn’t meet.  I’ve taken big dicks before but his is HUUUUUUGE!!!

2 hours ago, Italiano said:

I went for a massage to his place 3/4  years ago, and it turned into a VERY hot session. WOW!

Other than that, how was the massage. ( to borrow from the saying, Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play). 

Edited by Luv2play
More precision

• 3 months later...

I cannot recall where I saw it, but an interviewer did a video piece with Rafael and prompted him to reveal “in code” some of his past celeb clientele. He’s pretty charming in it.
 I don’t object to his ass, fake or not - from my POV it would be reflected in the SueAnn Nivens mirror over the bed, and a little extra curve looks great from that distance. He’s likely to remain on my “what if?” list as opposed to the “why not?” list.

22 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

Hmmm. . .when Rafael's "butt" implants hit the pavement, the reading will be a "10" on the Richter scale. . .gravity, gentlemen, always wins the game in the end. 

You said it and now I can't not see it. 

If that's what the outcome for butt implants look like, I'd suggest others try an old fashioned, all-natural squats day in the gym.  Followed by some running.  Followed by more squats.

You'll get the ass you desire.

41 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

If that's what the outcome for butt implants look like, I'd suggest others try an old fashioned, all-natural squats day in the gym.  Followed by some running.  Followed by more squats.

In my case and at my age I do a series of squats every morning just after I get up to keep the ass I have. I was always happy with it and want to keep it as long as I'm still walking around.

41 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

14 hours ago, Luv2play said:

In my case and at my age I do a series of squats every morning just after I get up to keep the ass I have. I was always happy with it and want to keep it as long as I'm still walking around.

If you can's get the "ass" you want, consult with Dr Mauricio Goldstein, former screen star and now a purveyor of "silly putty" body sculpting. (A few words of caution: In the event that you go for the "butt" implants, DO NOT take yourself to the beach to display your new "goods" whilst lolling on the sand in the sun as the implants must have adequate time to "cure"; otherwise, the implants, in becoming heated, can flatten out leaving you with a "width berth" rather than a "bubble butt".