Search - very slow

7829V
This topic is 1053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nope. What exactly are you searching for?  

If you are searching for a full url, this might be your problem. Just search for the last part of the address. For example instead of searching for https://rent.men/USER124 search just for USER124. 

This is for a couple of reasons:

1. Some people use different URLs for the same profile. For example rent.men vs RentMen.eu. If you search for the full address you will miss results for the other version of the profile 

2. Having extra slashes and symbols in the search can slow down the results as extra security is done to check to make sure the request is not malicious. 

4 minutes ago, 7829V said:

Yeah. I was used to search full urls all the time. So maybe that’s the problem and why is very slow now. I’ll change my habit then. 

Yes please!  Give it a try...  if that does not fix it for you, just let me know.  If you do run into problems, it would be helpful to know exactly what you are using as your search term so I can try to replicate it!