Russ in Brooklyn/NYC

Merboy
This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in communication with him for a long time - really nice guy he was - and now it seems he's gone but I hope he's gone to doing better things and is happier.  I know he was very fondly thought of on this forum.

His Rentmen profile is still up but he hasn't been on it since last month.

Has anyone heard anything from Russ and would like to share if he's doing okay?

https://rentmen.eu/Russ_NYC

good comments by all.....extremely sharp and witty guy.....very savvy and self-deprecating.....met him a couple or three times at his Brooklyn place, but, honestly, he got too big for my tastes.....very confident and uninhibited.....I also hope all is good with him......

anybody remember his chicken smoothie video?......or his original RM ad text with the section about his Mom asking him to do some sort of self-evaluation exercise?......or his snappy replies to the silly RM interview questions??

One of my favorite moments when I met him -- it was on a business trip to NYC and this was the first time I had tried to hire in that kind of situation. We met in my hotel lobby and then we went back to my room. I was so nervous that I was fumbling with my key card to get it in the door...he simply put a reassuring arm around me. That was all I needed to know this was going to be just fine...:classic_biggrin:

Edited by bostonman

• 8 months later...
11 minutes ago, alexslaveboy said:

He is one of my in my dreams hires!!!!  

His physique is flawless and drool inducing!

If I just could lure him to Atlantic City it would be a dream come true 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Atlantic City to NYC is just over 2 hours.

Just sayin’, that’s not exactly an epic journey….it fulfill a "dream".

Not to mention….he’s so fucking worth it. 

1 hour ago, nycman said:

Atlantic City to NYC is just over 2 hours.

Just sayin’, that’s not exactly an epic journey….it fulfill a "dream".

Not to mention….he’s so fucking worth it. 

I was one of the first forum members to hire him and I hired him several times.  He was not willing to come to me in Central Jersey and the ride to Brooklyn was inconvenient and I just stopped hiring him. He is a great guy and he has a fantastic physique.  Now that I see his ad again, maybe I will give him a try again. 

I will never forget meeting Russ. He was wonderful. Aside from the session, one other moment still sticks with me. This wasn't my first hire, but it was the first time doing it on a business trip in a hotel in a different city, instead of an outcall at my Boston apartment, and I was a little nervous. I remember going up to my room with Russ, and fumbling just a little with my door card to get into the room. Then I felt a reassuring arm fold around me, from that adorable big strong hunk I had literally just met in the lobby moments before. From then I knew I had picked the right guy. :-)