Ranks

7829V
This topic is 837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 minutes ago, 7829V said:

Ranks are no longer displayed next to the avatar in posts. This was very useful to me. Now we have to dig a little more to find ranks. 

I am seeing them there. Looking at your post, your handle is there with your rank (Earl) under it, then your avatar (7). then 'Members' followed by your scores.

7 minutes ago, Scott Virginian said:

Is there a place where the ranks are listed in order or how many posts/how much time moves you up to the next level?  I tried searching, couldn't find it.  TIA.

This is a copy/paste straight from the admin section...  I have not created rank badges (graphics) yet.  That will eventually (tm) be done.  

TITLE MINIMUM CONTENT ITEMS PREVIEW  
Novice 10  
  •  
  •  
Apprentice 25  
  •  
  •  
Journeyman 50  
  •  
  •  
Master 100  
  •  
  •  
Knight 250  
  •  
  •  
Lord 500  
  •  
  •  
Baron 750  
  •  
  •  
Viscount 1000  
  •  
  •  
Count 2000  
  •  
  •  
Earl 3000  
  •  
  •  
Marquess 4000  
  •  
  •  
Duke 5000  
  •  
  •  
Peer 6000  
  •  
  •  
Prince 7500  
  •  
  •  
Regent 10000

9 minutes ago, Scott Virginian said:

Is there a place where the ranks are listed in order or how many posts/how much time moves you up to the next level?  I tried searching, couldn't find it.  TIA.

There have been posts with them all in but I couldn't find one of them now. You may need to wait until the data base here has stabilised in the new system to find one of them.

(Edited) Or you could read the list that Rob just posted.

Edited by mike carey

• 1 month later...

As I noted in the Achievements thread, the new ranks are the default out of the box ones generated by the new system.  I did not spend time trying to customize them because it would mean creating new associated images, etc.  To be honest, I was just too lazy at that moment as there were bigger fish I was working to fry.  

I posted about how ranks could be changed.  While I'm not actively working to create/develop new ranks and graphics for those ranks...  if someone else wants to do it, I can implement it if the members here like what is proposed.  

The final rank if we were to change it...  I would suggest "The Sleeper - Needs Laid" since they obviously spend too much time here.  

11 hours ago, RadioRob said:

As I noted in the Achievements thread, the new ranks are the default out of the box ones generated by the new system.  I did not spend time trying to customize them because it would mean creating new associated images, etc.  To be honest, I was just too lazy at that moment as there were bigger fish I was working to fry.  

I posted about how ranks could be changed.  While I'm not actively working to create/develop new ranks and graphics for those ranks...  if someone else wants to do it, I can implement it if the members here like what is proposed.  

The final rank if we were to change it...  I would suggest "The Sleeper - Needs Laid" since they obviously spend too much time here.  

After the last 15 months, Rob, everyone would qualify for the "needs to get laid" rank.... 

• 6 months later...
On 5/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, RadioRob said:

This is a copy/paste straight from the admin section...  I have not created rank badges (graphics) yet.  That will eventually (tm) be done.  

TITLE MINIMUM CONTENT ITEMS PREVIEW  
Novice 10  
  •  
  •  
Apprentice 25  
  •  
  •  
Journeyman 50  
  •  
  •  
Master 100  
  •  
  •  
Knight 250  
  •  
  •  
Lord 500  
  •  
  •  
Baron 750  
  •  
  •  
Viscount 1000  
  •  
  •  
Count 2000  
  •  
  •  
Earl 3000  
  •  
  •  
Marquess 4000  
  •  
  •  
Duke 5000  
  •  
  •  
Peer 6000  
  •  
  •  
Prince 7500  
  •  
  •  
Regent 10000

I believe ranks have changed names. I’m “Proficient” so not sure what that means 🤷🏻‍♂️Does anybody know what the new ranks are?

37 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

It's in your Profile page.

https://www.companyofmen.org/profile/1933-uclablueyes/badges/

Look on the left hand side.  :)

I do miss some of the legacy and retired ranks.  My aim was always to be a Peer or something custom and different like "Queen of the World" lol JK ☺️

Edited by Reisr30