Default Forum View

RadioRob
This topic is 1070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you don't like the card view that shows pictures of each forum name, you can change this setting!

Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 12.13.46 AM.png

Next to the "Start New Topic" button is three buttons.  Click the first one that says "Table".  It will switch your view to look like the original Xenforo display!

I didnt notice any DELETE/EDIT button in the post, if its "yours", so that you can DELETE a post if you made a mistake by putting it in the wrong thread, changed your mind, want to add a pic, etc ?

Did I miss it ?

Oops, I just found the EDIT, but still no DELETE  🤔

Edited by jjkrkwood

6 minutes ago, jjkrkwood said:

I didnt notice any DELETE/EDIT button in the post, if its "yours", so that you can DELETE a post if you made a mistake by putting it in the wrong thread, changed your mind, want to add a pic, etc ?

Did I miss it ?

Oops, I just found the EDIT, but still no DELETE  🤔

In the upper right side of the post is three dots.  Click it.  You will see an option to edit or hide your reply.  In the old Xenforo forum, it said "delete", but all it did was hide the post.  Admins/moderators could still see the post.  So if you make a mistake, feel free to edit or hide.  No harm/no foul, and it will continue to work exactly like it did before.  😇

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 2.14.39 AM.png

I can't find my "watched" content.  I see the post/message is still rebuilding/processing.  I looked under the My Activity, Content/Follow and did not find anything.  Is this were my "watched" threads may be located?  Thanks @RadioRobfor your efforts! 

Edited by jrhoutex

It also appears that the "pic" limit per post has been increased ?    It used to be only 4 pics per post , unless submitted by link.  now I saw a current post that had 5 pics posted, so not sure what the limit is ?  

Guess i'll find out ?  🤪

13 minutes ago, latbear4blk said:

Definitely, the "ignore" feature is not working for me.

Ignored users may possibly not be working until the rebuild completes. It was not on my testing scenarios to confirm. I’ll see if I can play around with this to see if there is a setting I’m missing in the meantime. 

2 hours ago, jrhoutex said:

I can't find my "watched" content.  I see the post/message is still rebuilding/processing.  I looked under the My Activity, Content/Follow and did not find anything.  Is this were my "watched" threads may be located?  Thanks @RadioRobfor your efforts! 

Watched content and search absolutely won’t work till the rebuild/reindex completes. These fully leverage indexes. 

1 hour ago, jjkrkwood said:

It also appears that the "pic" limit per post has been increased ?    It used to be only 4 pics per post , unless submitted by link.  now I saw a current post that had 5 pics posted, so not sure what the limit is ?  

Guess i'll find out ?  🤪

GIF by MLB

I've spent a bunch of time in The Gallery, and have noticed that many of the thread Titles are duplicated.  At first I thought they were similar threads started by different OP's, but then noticed it was a exact post by the SAME OP being duplicated.

I suspect this could be using up bandwidth ?      Is there some way, in the end, THESE dups gets deleted ?