West End Theaters Gear Up To Reopen

This topic is 1074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just bought tix for the July-Oct run of Anything Goes at The Barbican.

Last-minute replacement for Megan Mullally: Sutton Foster is doing a 12-week run, reprising her role as Reno.

https://www.playbill.com/article/sutton-foster-replaces-megan-mullally-in-london-revival-of-anything-goes

Great show. I saw it with her and Joel Grey ten years ago on Broadway ,amazing performance and have the soundrack and listen to it on occassion. I know she won the tony that year and think the show may have as well.

Would love to get to London this summer just to see some theater but who knows what US travel restrictions to there will be like.

Sutton is a buy girl. She is still going to be Music Man later this year, wish they would release dates for that.

West End theatre slowly re-opening...wonderful! I can't wait to get back over there once we are able as I love doing theatre trips to London. I have cousins in England so I get to kill two birds (theatre & family) with one stone. There is an expectation that Americans may be able to start traveling to the UK again in June or July. Hopefully that will happen as I'd love to go ASAP.