Signs of a Serial Killer

This topic is 1078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From the thread Grindr - caution, caution and more caution

Serial killers are not only on Grindr, providers can be frequent targets, and even clients can be exposed.

What are the signs you lookout to detect and prevent danger?

Providers that have a playbook to help them detect and avoid danger would be foolish to share it here in full public view.

Guest Justin7402

I got mugged once, ages ago off grindr, I don't remember anything particularly standing out as different, but it was a long time ago so I could just be remembering wrong. I doubt these guys have flashing neon signs saying do not meet, otherwise no one would fall for it.

I got mugged once, ages ago off grindr, I don't remember anything particularly standing out as different, but it was a long time ago so I could just be remembering wrong. I doubt these guys have flashing neon signs saying do not meet, otherwise no one would fall for it.

Thanks for giving an answer. I didn't think this thread would generate some unexpected reactions.

From the thread on the other forum, I saw that the killer targeted young guys and the social lubricant of the encounters was Chemsex.