Conor Mac - Chicago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 8:31 PM, VersOral said:

Why bump? I'd have asked Chiguy2021 to elaborate on his opinion. Moves the thread up the same way, and maybe we'd know why he's seen as a bad choice. Or just go see the guy and tell us your thoughts.

I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience. I been to him a few time. I differently see the lack namaste vibe from him. He seem kind of cold. And that he only in it for the money and lack customer service. But he does give a good massage over all. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i went for a legit massage with conor but told him i didn't want draping - he said no problem

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41645/

i was naked the whole time and he spent half the time working on my ass and inner thighs and it felt great and when he flipped me over and was doing my stomach and legs he kept brushing against my cock and one point picked it up and moved it out of the way! for a therapeutic massage it was awesome but left me wanting much more and gave me blue balls

he is a bit cold and doesn't talk much or smile, just the same the massage was good and he's pretty cute and after the massage was over was a bit more chatty.

its rare i go to chicago but might try him next time and try and see if i get more out of it : )

Edited by scorpio1988may
more details

• 4 months later...

Anyone been recently? The space was beautiful and he was professional, but friendly. I expected fully therapeutic based on this thread, which is what I got. But I didn’t even flip onto my back at the end of the massage. I’ve never had that happen in any massage. Thought it was a bit strange.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/20/2022 at 11:16 PM, scorpio1988may said:

i was naked the whole time and he spent half the time working on my ass and inner thighs and it felt great and when he flipped me over and was doing my stomach and legs he kept brushing against my cock and one point picked it up and moved it out of the way! ... might try him next time and try and see if i get more out of it : )

That's exactly what they're taught in massage school. Many of my therapeutic masseurs have done the same thing, and there was nothing remotely sensual about it.

At your second appointment, I recommend not appearing too eager about escalating this into something it's not.

I do think if something ever happened with Connor and a client, someone from here would have probably would have noted it in the forum. I personally love they oh could something aspect in general, but not sure he's the guy for that. I personally found hi a bit cold/didn't click and didn't love his location but that's more on me.

• 2 months later...

Just saw him and its definitely YMMV! However I do agree that he could start out a bit distant but he warmed up pretty quickly after chatting a bit. His massage techniques are absolutely fantastic though. For those looking for a therapeutic session, he's definitely your guy. 

Edited by BuddyWorker

• 4 months later...

On mobile, so will update soon with more.  Worth the visit to go see him.  Technical skills are fantastic, caters to your body, comfortable table and environment.  As previously mentioned, he was definitely more “chatty” after the session, but I believe that’s more because I indicated before hand that I wanted to turn my brain off for the duration of the massage.  He respected that and left me to my own zen.

Anyway. If you’re on the fence, take the plunge.  Great guy, great session.

2 hours ago, PSAtty82 said:

On mobile, so will update soon with more.  Worth the visit to go see him.  Technical skills are fantastic, caters to your body, comfortable table and environment.  As previously mentioned, he was definitely more “chatty” after the session, but I believe that’s more because I indicated before hand that I wanted to turn my brain off for the duration of the massage.  He respected that and left me to my own zen.

Anyway. If you’re on the fence, take the plunge.  Great guy, great session.

Let me know how it goes! Pure therapeutic? Any sensual part involved? MT?

Sorry the confusion! I’ve been to see him already, and his skills were definitely worth the visit.  I did not find him cold or lacking “namaste” vibes.  However, if you read his profile, he’s definitely focused more on rehab training than on feel good training.  My session was focused on muscle work, not the spiritual energy flow.  Each has their spot.  As mentioned above, I’d highly recommend a visit to Conor Mac!