What college has the best looking young men?

Merboy
This topic is 1074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess it's a college in the South or Southwest where there's lots of hot days and so the men don't wear very much... but in your personal experience, which one has the hunkiest?

I went to the gym of the University of West Virginia in Morgantown in early 2000.... my jaw dropped ALL the guys were not only muscular but extremely handsome!

The one closest to you ?

I do not think that is true. I live close to two colleges. Monmouth University and Brookdale Community College. Neither of them seem to have particularly fit or attractive men in abundance. Princeton, which is down the road, is somewhat better. When I lived in Providence, the Brown men were in general, good looking young men.

Anecdotally (which is the only way to answer such a question), I am firmly convinced that you can basically pick most any SEC school, and you will find beautiful people - both men and women - at a greater share than virtually any other college campus or conference. You will find beautiful people - hunks and beauties - on most any college campus, but those SEC schools, somethin about how they grow 'em....whooo, boy! ??

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

I think military service academies will have a number of good looking hunks given the schools' fitness requirements.

Several years ago I was in Charleston visiting a friend who talked incessantly about the Citadel boys. I thought he was exaggerating. He wasn’t. Those boys were unbelievably fit and good-looking. We saw a group of them running drills together along Queen Street and there wasn’t an unattractive one in the bunch.

3-DA75-E67-DAF2-4444-A283-DE2-E52-EC6-F4-C.gif

I did grad school at University of Texas and damn, some of the young men were fine. Somehow had both a bunch of lean hipsters with tattoos and facial hair and ripped jocks straight from Friday Night Lights. I worked as a lifeguard then and I sometimes had to remind myself not to drool.

width=234pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/d2/1a/38/d21a3846af9c1a9aa99fe838885abd3f.jpg[/img] d3de6d5e1b7d4a3dce10ad0639de514d--hottest-guys-sexy-men.jpgwidth=319pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/0c/88/340c884540f876b8c072e25a049bc139.png[/img]

I would guess it's a college in the South or Southwest where there's lots of hot days and so the men don't wear very much... but in your personal experience, which one has the hunkiest?

I would have to agree with you there. Something about young men from the South, Southwest and also the Midwest here in the USA. Those schools also for some reason attract a lot of very handsome foreign students that come to study things like engineering, computer sciences, robotics, medicine among other nerdy things. ??