Manscaping at Prime Spa, etc.

Cruiser7

I’ve noticed that both Prime Spa and the other place in Hicksville both advertising for manscaping. In my experience it’s a very delicate operation (lol) and if not done properly can actually be painful.

Has anyone had manscaping at either location? Not sure I want to do it there yet it needs to be done.

Other recs for Long Island (only) locations greatly appreciated. I really don’t want to drive all the way into the city.

Thanks

I’ve noticed that both Prime Spa and the other place in Hicksville both advertising for manscaping. In my experience it’s a very delicate operation (lol) and if not done properly can actually be painful.

Has anyone had manscaping at either location? Not sure I want to do it there yet it needs to be done.

Other recs for Long Island (only) locations greatly appreciated. I really don’t want to drive all the way into the city.

Thanks

If you go to the right place, there's more of a chance to get an erection than be in pain. :eek: you don't want to go to an inexperienced place or else you can injure your precious jewels. I can't speak for LI and we know of some good recommendations in Manhattan. Make the right choice.

If you go to the right place, there's more of a chance to get an erection than be in pain. :eek: you don't want to go to an inexperienced place or else you can injure your precious jewels. I can't speak for LI and we know of some good recommendations in Manhattan. Make the right choice.

What are your Manhattan recommendations out of curiosity?

• 3 months later...

I recently had Jayson at Prime Spa Medford/Patchgue NY. I wish I asked for his private number, he was extremely playful, during and after the actual massage, I even extended my time to be with him. 

Last week, I experienced Andy in Mineola, novice massage, and requested a large tip at the end for lousy service. Skip him if you can. 

17 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

I recently had Jayson at Prime Spa Medford/Patchgue NY. I wish I asked for his private number, he was extremely playful, during and after the actual massage, I even extended my time to be with him. 

Last week, I experienced Andy in Mineola, novice massage, and requested a large tip at the end for lousy service. Skip him if you can. 

Is Jayson new?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2021 at 8:51 PM, redsh3e3p said:

What are your Manhattan recommendations out of curiosity?

My personal favorite in Manhattan is “Hush” spa in Hell’s Kitchen. I go there for my grooming, and massages. PM me and I’ll tell you who to schedule your service(s) with.

Edited by RBENJI