To those that originally planned to get an erotic massage, but in the heat of the moment you wanted more, how was the new rate agreed upon (if any)?

imma
This topic is 1073 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm guessing three things could happen:

• The masseur is not looking to do anything beyond an erotic massage, so he declined,
  • He accepted but for a new rate/price, or
  • He accepted while not changing the rate (because he was just horny as well).

To those who've experienced it, how did you and the masseur agree on the new rate (if option two happened to you)? If options 1 or 3 happened to you, feel free to share your story too!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing three things could happen:

• The masseur is not looking to do anything beyond an erotic massage, so he declined,
  • He accepted but for a new rate/price, or
  • He accepted while not changing the rate (because he was just horny as well).

To those who've experienced it, how did you and the masseur agree on the new rate (if option two happened to you)? If options 1 or 3 happened to you, feel free to share your story too!

Guest Justin7402

I've had all 3 happen, a lot of it depends on your relationship with the masseur tbh. I tend to have one masseur that I see regularly once I find someone I like, so the times where I was a regular if it moved beyond a massage they generally didn't charge me any extra, I'm assuming since I was already a regular customer. Others have asked for more money, or declined/said maybe another time. I had one once where we went through with the full hookup (no upcharge) and then after the high wore off he said that it couldn't happen again and he wanted us to just keep it as a massage in the future.

Guest Justin7402

I've had all 3 happen, a lot of it depends on your relationship with the masseur tbh. I tend to have one masseur that I see regularly once I find someone I like, so the times where I was a regular if it moved beyond a massage they generally didn't charge me any extra, I'm assuming since I was already a regular customer. Others have asked for more money, or declined/said maybe another time. I had one once where we went through with the full hookup (no upcharge) and then after the high wore off he said that it couldn't happen again and he wanted us to just keep it as a massage in the future.

and then after the high wore off he said that it couldn't happen again and he wanted us to just keep it as a massage in the future.

Nice. Did it never happen again though?

and then after the high wore off he said that it couldn't happen again and he wanted us to just keep it as a massage in the future.

Nice. Did it never happen again though?

After more than a year of not getting a massage due to the pandemic, I decided to go for it last week since I got vaccinated. The massage was really good, things started to get really hot and sensual. We were both so horny and ended up going all the way. He never brought up the extra fees and told me to keep it private and confidential.

After more than a year of not getting a massage due to the pandemic, I decided to go for it last week since I got vaccinated. The massage was really good, things started to get really hot and sensual. We were both so horny and ended up going all the way. He never brought up the extra fees and told me to keep it private and confidential.

Nice! What was the masseur from? RentMasseur?

Regardless of if you discuss more payments or not, you should definitely pay more if you are getting more.

Often times guys on these forms complain that it “kills the mood” to discuss further payment. Yet a ton of y’all want more than a massage.

Masseurs, no doubt, pick up on these two things as well, which give of mixed signals. This puts them in a position Where they have to gamble. Perhaps they do more and get a tip, or perhaps they do more, and don’t get compensated. (Based on the posts in the thread so far, y’all are celebrating the latter)

So, when a client wants more, and the masseur doesnt want to “kill the mood” and doesn’t secure a tip, It ultimately ruins it for the rest of us who acknowledge that it’s work and who do tip.

When this once happened to me, the masseur said "I hope you re going to give me a big tip." But that was not defined, and he never said if the tip was not big enough.

He wanted, just the tip?

Usually it’s the masseur who initiates “more” and there’s no upsell. I just tip extra as a courtesy when that happens. Upselling during the massage is a huge mood killer for me because it’s never happened as a result of me trying to push boundaries, so it just comes across as random and stilted. And it always comes from guys who aren’t good at massage anyway. I’d rather a masseur just say they have different pricing for different levels of interaction up front and then I can choose.

From masseurfinder.. I always give a tip after the massage. I told him it was totally unexpected and he deserved more. He was cool about it and told me not to worry. He sent a follow up text that he had a great time.. will definitely see him again soon.

When arraigning I always ask for the basics (both nude with MT and release etc) and add “more if there’s chemistry” and then ask for a price quote. Like most I hate an up charge in the middle so it’s been my experience that letting him know ahead of time my intentions it gives the masseur the opportunity to take that into account when setting the price.

When arraigning I always ask for the basics (both nude with MT and release etc) and add “more if there’s chemistry” and then ask for a price quote. Like most I hate an up charge in the middle so it’s been my experience that letting him know ahead of time my intentions it gives the masseur the opportunity to take that into account when setting the price.

What's MT?

When this once happened to me, the masseur said "I hope you re going to give me a big tip." But that was not defined, and he never said if the tip was not big enough.

That was because you were big enough ? and he enjoyed himself as well. I would think that the client will give a tip for going above and beyond and exceeded expectations.

That's an issue for someone like me. FOr the first meeting, since the trust level isn't established yet, i usually bring the bare minimum on me to the meeting, which is the exact fee we agreed on plus a small tip if he rocks my boat, and my car keys. Everything else stays home or in the car. So tipping for extra won't work ;-(

One of the hottest massages turned more than erotic happened with a travelling guy (I'm in a flyover state). Session started more formally than most, he explained he didn't like to talk so he could focus on his work, etc. We hadn't discussed anything but time and rate so I assuned there wouldn't be much more than a massage and possibly maybe a technical HE. Massage was technically very good and I relaxed into it at least content in that. Jolted into reality when his tongue joined the glute massage in an awesome way. He said it was time to flip over...followed shortly by it's time to move to the bed. The ending was much happier than I ever anticipated with no talk of additional rates or add-ons. When the session was over I gave a 75% tip in the folded cash and headed out. By the time I got to the elevator he'd texted that I had tipped too much. I told him I'd tipped too little for a technically great massage + and to add my location to his rotation!

One of the hottest massages turned more than erotic happened with a travelling guy (I'm in a flyover state). Session started more formally than most, he explained he didn't like to talk so he could focus on his work, etc. We hadn't discussed anything but time and rate so I assuned there wouldn't be much more than a massage and possibly maybe a technical HE. Massage was technically very good and I relaxed into it at least content in that. Jolted into reality when his tongue joined the glute massage in an awesome way. He said it was time to flip over...followed shortly by it's time to move to the bed. The ending was much happier than I ever anticipated with no talk of additional rates or add-ons. When the session was over I gave a 75% tip in the folded cash and headed out. By the time I got to the elevator he'd texted that I had tipped too much. I told him I'd tipped too little for a technically great massage + and to add my location to his rotation!

Did you end up getting successive sessions after this? Wondering if it became a regular for him.

Usually it’s the masseur who initiates “more” and there’s no upsell. I just tip extra as a courtesy when that happens. Upselling during the massage is a huge mood killer for me because it’s never happened as a result of me trying to push boundaries, so it just comes across as random and stilted. And it always comes from guys who aren’t good at massage anyway. I’d rather a masseur just say they have different pricing for different levels of interaction up front and then I can choose.

That's been my experience as well. I love getting massages and this is how I found this site. For me, I always go in just to get a massage but if it goes more than that, it has always been the masseur who initiates it and most of the time that's fine with me!