NEED INFO: Guy/Daddy/Bill's Drag Supplies

Orin
This topic is 1052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Deb and Kat are in Las Vegas for another day, and would like to see that Bill's drag supplies don't go to waste. Deb said that he has several nice dresses. A couple of wigs. Makeup. Stockings. Undergarments.

If anyone here can tell me where Deb can take these things in the next few hours, I'll pass the advice along to her. She has other tasks to take care of as well, so please limit your replies to what can be done right now, and be as specific as possible. She won't be able to make numerous stops with one item or another, so focus on places that can deal with a variety of things. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Orin

Deb and Kat are in Las Vegas for another day, and would like to see that Bill's drag supplies don't go to waste. Deb said that he has several nice dresses. A couple of wigs. Makeup. Stockings. Undergarments.

If anyone here can tell me where Deb can take these things in the next few hours, I'll pass the advice along to her. She has other tasks to take care of as well, so please limit your replies to what can be done right now, and be as specific as possible. She won't be able to make numerous stops with one item or another, so focus on places that can deal with a variety of things. Thanks for your help.

It may be too late by now, but I recall @peterhung85 being local. I don't know if anyone has his contact? I doubt he is checking in here to see this message, but may be a resource/one stop. Again, I may be speaking incorrectly or out or turn. Hated to see no replies to this message and this was the only suggestion I had to offer with my *very* limited knowledge.

Hello. Nobody reached out to me, I would have been happy to help.... and I don't log in to the forum often. I have my website/email up and running and check them by the minute.

Not quite sure why forum members with your contact information failed to see the message and respond, @peterhung85. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️Usually folks jump right on that sort of thing. I was only marginally aware there was a connection through recollection of other exchanges on the forum where you had written. Was hopeful someone on here who knew you well would see the message and reach you. I felt sure you would help if so.

All the more reason I need to make a trip to LV and have your contact info. ???

Not quite sure why forum members with your contact information failed to see the message and respond, @peterhung85. ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️Usually folks jump right on that sort of thing. I was only marginally aware there was a connection through recollection of other exchanges on the forum where you had written. Was hopeful someone on here who knew you well would see the message and reach you. I felt sure you would help if so.

All the more reason I need to make a trip to LV and have your contact info. ???

Hahaha... you are sweet, thanks so much! :-) ...and certainly! Should your travels ever bring you to my city, don't be a stranger ;-)