411 on RichardPaolo visiting NYC

NJ_hiker
This topic is 1087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/RichardPaolo

Quoted me $200 for a bed massage. I'm included to try him out, but hesitant because I did see any feedback on him in this forum. Name change perhaps?

Is there a connection to the "Angelo & Paolo Italian Stallion" cousins who've advertised and traveled around a lot? If you search "Paolo" on the forum, they'll come up. Wonder if there is any relation to them?

Is there a connection to the "Angelo & Paolo Italian Stallion" cousins who've advertised and traveled around a lot? If you search "Paolo" on the forum, they'll come up. Wonder if there is any relation to them?

i don’t think so. and those two are awful. i met them at bj roosters in atlanta.

https://rentmasseur.com/RichardPaolo

Quoted me $200 for a bed massage. I'm inclined to try him out, but hesitant because I didn't see any feedback on him in this forum. Name change perhaps?

Avoid! The pictures are nothing even close to reality. Yes, it's a name change, used to also post on RM with mostly different pictures. This person does work in tandem with another, but I met with this "RichardPaolo" above alone. Body was absolutely nothing like the one advertised, although I specifically asked him if the pictures were current and of him, and he said yes before the meeting. I arrived to the appointment, saw him and was skeptical, and then when he took off his shirt, I left and chastised him for lying and using fake pictures. As I left (with all of my money of course), I remember hearing him say "They're just pictures....". Yes, they were just pictures. NOT his.

Avoid! The pictures are nothing even close to reality. Yes, it's a name change, used to also post on RM with mostly different pictures. This person does work in tandem with another, but I met with this "RichardPaolo" above alone. Body was absolutely nothing like the one advertised, although I specifically asked him if the pictures were current and of him, and he said yes before the meeting. I arrived to the appointment, saw him and was skeptical, and then when he took off his shirt, I left and chastised him for lying and using fake pictures. As I left (with all of my money of course), I remember hearing him say "They're just pictures....". Yes, they were just pictures. NOT his.

Thanks for the warning.