411 on https://rent.men/Osscarr in OC

traveling
This topic is 1079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hot photos!

On RM, he has 24 reviews going back to 2016. Does anyone know any of the reviewers and which ones are credible?

I do not pay for RM.

Can anyone with paid access share with me any interesting info from the RM reviews as I see only the star rates... all are 5 star except one from 2017. Is it noted whether he is a great top?

Thanks!

Hot photos!

On RM, he has 24 reviews going back to 2016. Does anyone know any of the reviewers and which ones are credible?

I do not pay for RM.

Can anyone with paid access share with me any interesting info from the RM reviews as I see only the star rates... all are 5 star except one from 2017. Is it noted whether he is a great top?

Thanks!

Being a paying member doesn't provide access to the text of RM reviews. That's blocked to devices located in the U.S. due to fear of certain recently passed anti-trafficking laws that have a really broad scope. To read the reviews, you'll need to use a proxy service that hides your IP address location, so the RM site won't know you're in the U.S. Good luck!

To piggyback off of @Strafe13 ’s post, you don’t need to be a paying member, just a registered member, to click on the reviewer’s name, and go to their page which tells you how long they’ve been on RM, and who else they have reviewed.

To read the text, just open the profile to “read all reviews”, copy/paste the web address into the field, hit “go” and you can read the text. This is the VPN I use:

nl.hideproxy.me