LONDON ADMIRATION PARTY

joethomas
This topic is 924 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I used to be part of a London Admiration Party held at a private apartment near Victoria Station.

The wealthy host would hire in 2/3 lads per party for the group to admire and interact with.

Not particularly role play but themes such as, footie lads / builders / leather.

Eastern Euro guys were a particular favourite when they were very numerous in London, all wanting to earn some extra cash from their seriously hot bodies and in some cases amazing body musks.

Any you other guys who attended look on here ?

• 5 months later...
On 5/3/2021 at 4:48 AM, joethomas said:

I used to be part of a London Admiration Party held at a private apartment near Victoria Station.

The wealthy host would hire in 2/3 lads per party for the group to admire and interact with.

Not particularly role play but themes such as, footie lads / builders / leather.

Eastern Euro guys were a particular favourite when they were very numerous in London, all wanting to earn some extra cash from their seriously hot bodies and in some cases amazing body musks.

Any you other guys who attended look on here ?

WOW!! I need friends like that to host those types of parties!