Aaron Lazarro? 411

advnturpup

• 1 month later...

Sounds like the case of the guy who know he's in high demand and goes with the biggest bidder, hence the multiple cancellations.

As per the "respect" thing cited by @nycman it looks like he feels more comfortable with submissive guys who will let him get his ways.

That includes those guys who won't complain after a cancellation and will patiently wait for their turn in line, or when he's in low season.

Edited by lonely_john

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, lanyc said:

He's in NYC and asking for 400/hour. 

I saw him earlier in this trip — and have seen him several times in the more distant past — and that’s not the rate I was quoted. I was due to see him TODAY, but had to cancel last night when it became clear that my case of the sniffles was actually COVID 🤬

1 minute ago, myophile said:

I saw him earlier in this trip — and have seen him several times in the more distant past — and that’s not the rate I was quoted. I was due to see him TODAY, but had to cancel last night when it became clear that my case of the sniffles was actually COVID 🤬

Oh no! Get well soon.

• 4 months later...

Disappointing. He looks great and is fairly sweet, but he wanted me outof there in 30 minutes. He said no one takes up an entire hour. He left to wash up, said for me to finish me off, but I was too confrused and offput by his time limit. I went in thinking it was going to be great.. And it was for ten or fifteen minutes... .then he wanted it to be over. And, just like that... it was.