Mare of Easttown

This topic is 1043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

spoiler alert 🦨

tasso's prediction: 🎯

'

🧔Lori's unfaithful husband John🧔

Lori's been prepped as a main character all along and the unfaithful husband thing at the near-end makes it obviously important.

John's somehow gaslighting his brother Billy into thinking he did the murder and the "one-last-fishing-trip" with a gun in the tackle box means John's planning a Fredo on Billy.  John's probably the dad too, not Billy.

spacer.png

I sort of hope I'm wrong as it's simple but if true I hope they give acknowledgment to The Godfather. 

Edited by tassojunior

On 5/25/2021 at 9:57 PM, Rockey said:

Love this series. It’s a really good who done it. Down to the last episode and I’m still guessing who the killer is. Could it be Lori?

Yes ! Could be Lori as scorned jealous wife or her husband. She is a big actress and has had a major part in the show for some reason other than being Mare's BFF. 

We'll know at 10pm est. 

On 5/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, tassojunior said:

spoiler alert 🦨

tasso's prediction: 🎯

'

🧔Lori's unfaithful husband John🧔

Lori's been prepped as a main character all along and the unfaithful husband thing at the near-end makes it obviously important.

John's somehow gaslighting his brother Billy into thinking he did the murder and the "one-last-fishing-trip" with a gun in the tackle box means John's planning a Fredo on Billy.  John's probably the dad too, not Billy.

spacer.png

I sort of hope I'm wrong as it's simple but if true I hope they give acknowledgment to The Godfather. 

Spoiler:  And you know that the murderer is not Billy because he seems surprised that the gun is in the tackle box.  If he was, he would have known he put it there.

On 5/5/2021 at 12:20 PM, TruthBTold said:

What I meant is that they have pointed toward certain people that you are supposed to suspect did it but as in Broadchurch it is not going to be any of them. Based on certain things that have been said I have picked someone that I think did it and it will not be anyone the clues have pointed us toward. I am probably wrong but I have picked someone that (unless they bring in an outside person) did it.

Chances are you did not pick the murderer. I would guess

Just watched the last episode last night.  I suspected it wasn’t wrapped up considering they had their suspect in custody early on.  Had a “holy shit” moment when it all came together.  Enjoyed the series, but as a local, they overdid the Philly accent.  It was too pronounced.  

• 3 weeks later...