Masseurfinder

Admittance

Hello, does anyone know about this site or who runs it? I see a guy who advertised on there and after our session he mentioned they randomly closed his account on the site. I wonder how I can help him out or where he can go for information because I don't see they have any information or support link. I am kind of puzzled why it seems to be the most popular site when sites like rentmasseur treat their clients way better and allow the boys to advertise however they want. I have hired many times thru rentmasseur and craiglist but never understood the appeal to masseurfinder.

So in short, any idea how i can advise him to get his account restored and does anyone know why this site seems to be the most popular?

Hello, does anyone know about this site or who runs it? I see a guy who advertised on there and after our session he mentioned they randomly closed his account on the site. I wonder how I can help him out or where he can go for information because I don't see they have any information or support link. I am kind of puzzled why it seems to be the most popular site when sites like rentmasseur treat their clients way better and allow the boys to advertise however they want. I have hired many times thru rentmasseur and craiglist but never understood the appeal to masseurfinder.

So in short, any idea how i can advise him to get his account restored and does anyone know why this site seems to be the most popular?

Wouldn't you think that the masseur woud know how to get in touch with them? He had to register on the site, set-up his password, update his profile and pay the renewal fees so sounds a bit odd that he is asking you to help him with that. Why would they just close out his account with no notice? Maybe he tried to post a picture showing too much skin or didn't pay his renewal? Could be a number of reasons. Is masseurfinder more popular than rentmasseur? I know a lot of guys on here like rentmasseur because it is less restrictive and provides better insight to the mssseur's assets.

There was a time - not TOO long ago - when Masseurfinder allowed the advertisers to slot themselves into therapeutic, sensual, or erotic providers. Sadly, those days seem to have vanished as the country moved to the more conservative right. I'm looking for a return to more enlightened times before I get too much older.

I have nothing but the worst wishes for MF and am glad RentMasseur has passed them. (They claim they are so conservative because they are US-based.)

They have kicked Hispanic friends off for not having proof they are US citizens (US-only ID). They demand this. It is not necessary legally.

Hello, does anyone know about this site or who runs it? I see a guy who advertised on there and after our session, he mentioned they randomly closed his account on the site. I wonder how I can help him out or where he can go for information because I don't see they have any information or support link. I am kind of puzzled why it seems to be the most popular site when sites like https://rentmasseur.com treat their clients way better and allow the boys to advertise however they want. I have hired many times thru rentmasseur and craiglist but never understood the appeal to masseurfinder.

My suggestion to you as to your providing help to the masseur is to pay initially for his ad at www.rentmasseur.com. As a client, this is the site that I've primarily used, for I find the site in question to be rather limited in what one can provide in his ad.

• 1 year later...