Lean Physique vs. Meth Physique

lonely_john
This topic is 1087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

width=561pxhttps://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2011/teen-transformation-zachary-hall_d.jpg[/img]

Can You Tell The Difference?

I'm not talking about erratic interaction or behavior, or if the profile states PNP.

I look at specific parts of the body that show physical waste and most times I nail it.

I would like to hear what others look at in providers' physique to avoid bad experiences.

I don't hire skinny men, but it's more because I'm not attracted to them. I like tall, slender men, but skinny is just plain skinny.

There are young guys who are naturally lean no matter what they eat.

They are the same guys who struggle to gain weight and muscle at the gym.

One of my guys, who is beefy told me he's "getting ripped and losing weight".

It's suspicious since during this pandemic everyone has gained Covid pounds.

I would hate to lose him to the vice. I always loved to grab his young beefy meats.

Look for teeth, breath, scratch marks and paranoia.

And not everyone is gaining weight during COVID: You can easily get into the best shape of your life without the use of a proper gym.

My coach posted a photo of me on his IG page to show what could be accomplished with home workouts. It wasn't that hard. I found a hottie on IG who posted a new workout everyday and I followed his workouts more or less religiously.

My coach posted a photo of me on his IG page to show what could be accomplished with home workouts. It wasn't that hard. I found a hottie on IG who posted a new workout everyday and I followed his workouts more or less religiously.

Yup. It takes very little equipment to get incredibly fit.

What it really takes is eating clean, getting sleep, drinking water and having the discipline to not make excuses for yourself.

My coach posted a photo of me on his IG page to show what could be accomplished with home workouts. It wasn't that hard.

Fantastic! Now ALL THE FIT GUYS of this forum are coming out to say how easy is to stay fit! :rolleyes:

Edited by lonely_john

eating clean, getting sleep, drinking water and having the discipline to not make excuses for yourself.

I suppose that smoking weed and eating ice cream from time to time doesn't help.

I hope this is what my guy is doing. Some providers on RM look really fit but then you read PNP and you realize why.

:eek:

Can you please tell me how?!

I've been trying diets but nothing seems to work.

Also, my weed habit might not be helping ?

First off, stop smoking... Everything.

If you cut calories, you will lose weight. It's a physiological fact. Whether it's a traditional calorie/sugar/carb restrictive diet or just intermittent fasting, eating less and eating right will work.

It is easy to stay fit.

It's just tough to get there.

Look for teeth, breath, scratch marks and paranoia.

Exactly.

Unfortunately caps can cover up the first problem, so a perfect smile is no guarantee.

I think it’s hard to visually separate a meth user from "just lean" guys.

5 minutes after they arrive?....it’s easy to tell.

Simply put....Tweakers....tweak.

Show them the door ASAP.

First off, stop smoking... Everything.

If you cut calories, you will lose weight. It's a physiological fact. Whether it's a traditional calorie/sugar/carb restrictive diet or just intermittent fasting, eating less and eating right will work.

It is easy to stay fit.

It's just tough to get there.

I've lost a considerable amount of weight during covid and am the most fit I have been in probably 20+ years. For the past month I havent been as dedicated to my dumbells and clean eating and assumed I gained back 10 pounds of the 65 I lost. Surprisingly not... same weight as last month, so I concur that it is easier to stay fit than it is to get there. Now if only I could get as toned as you are! That might not be possible given the length of time I was obese and the fact I'm in my later 40s....

Not from what I have seen, including me! I didn't gain weight.

I’ve gained 5 pounds or just over 2 kilos as my doctor confirmed 2 weeks ago. This was in 6 months. Main reason, my gym has been closed for over half that time, preventing me from swimming, which was my chief form of exercise.

With the current lockdown, I may be swimming in the river in my town before the gym opens but the river only becomes swimmable in late June.

I've lost a considerable amount of weight during covid and am the most fit I have been in probably 20+ years. For the past month I havent been as dedicated to my dumbells and clean eating and assumed I gained back 10 pounds of the 65 I lost. Surprisingly not... same weight as last month, so I concur that it is easier to stay fit than it is to get there. Now if only I could get as toned as you are! That might not be possible given the length of time I was obese and the fact I'm in my later 40s....

He's more than toned - he's a wall of muscle.

For the first time I'm happy my puffy muscular body won't consider me a meth user, lol. Most of my life no matter how hard I worked out I'd get big but not cut.

And I have great teeth, lol, very pronounced canines.. werewolf for the win!

width=561pxhttps://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2011/teen-transformation-zachary-hall_d.jpg[/img]

Can You Tell The Difference?

I'm not talking about erratic interaction or behavior, or if the profile states PNP.

I look at specific parts of the body that show physical waste and most times I nail it.

I would like to hear what others look at in providers' physique to avoid bad experiences.

Which specific parts of the body do you look at?