First time going to a strip club

Guest Justin7402
This topic is 1093 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Justin7402

Hey guys, so I'm going to a strip club for my first time this weekend. Any general info I should keep in mind? How much money to bring, how much to tip at a time, things that are ok to do/say and things that aren't etc?

Probably depends on where you're going and the cost of private dances, if that's what you're looking for. In a club like Swinging Richards, a lap dance out front is $10, in back (non private) $20, and getting into the back room will cost you a one time fee (prob $20-$30 or so, I forget). A 15 minute private dance will run you about $140...$40 to the house and $100 to the dancer. And don't forget cash to tip the guys on stage (a few bucks to show interest...a few more if you're really interested). Plus cash for the cover/door charge and drinks. In short, cash is king. Bring what you're comfortable spending (and stay away from the ATM!!!). If you're thinking about a few 15 minute private dances, you can easily spend $400 to $500 no problem...I"m sure much more. Some may think that's a lot. Some may think it's not enough.

My approach with dancers is generally to tip one I like on stage, wait for him to come by and maybe chat a while You'll get a feel for the guy that way. You might get a sense if he's straight or gay (which might matter later), and how aggressive he is. Remember, these guys are here to make money, and a big part of the game is flattery.

In a club like SR, on a busy (or not busy) night, guys will be working the floor, trying to drum up private dances. Most of them will ask you if you want to go in the back room for a private. I usually give them a "maybe later, I'm going to hang up front for a bit" Even If I like the guy, I might hang out for a while to get a feel of who's there, and who I might want to splash out cash for a private for. Some of them will be persistent...just be polite and stick to your guns.

Being respectful to the guys will go a long way, in my experience. Tip first, and the let the rest go from there. Don't get too handsy (especially if you haven't tipped) up front.

It's hard to give advice if you're going to go for a private dance. In my experience, if a guy is straight, or comes off as aloof or "macho" upfront, they're usually not much fun in the privates. The friendlier guys tend to be just that, but don't expect anything more than the dance going in, and don't go for an uncharge after the fact unless you're truly interested.

As always, buyer beware. Some guys will play games, especially if you're paying "by the song". If you agree to a lap dance, tell him you'd like 3 songs, or whatever, so he doesn't just keep going and tell you you owe him $100 when you thought you were in for $20.

In short...use your head, be nice, don't spend more than your comfortable with, and have fun!