Pervert - New Strip Club in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I just got back from nine days in Puerto Vallarta. There is a new club, Pervert, which operates above a barber shop just a few doors down from Wet Dreams and Sixty Nine.

This is in the space where the old DeBraye club use to be.

There were lots of male strippers (more dancers than customers). Drinks were cheaper than the competing clubs and they accepted credit cards.

I went two different nights. One night had few dancers that appealed to me so I left after one drink.

The second night I hit the jackpot. I had three gorgeous dancers (two muscle hunks and a young but not too thin twink) on my lap for nearly an hour, tipping them each about 50 pesos per song ($2.50 usd) while a waiter kept bringing me drinks and I kept buying round for the dancers.

I had a fun 10 minutes in a private room with one dancer, charged on my credit card. The room could have easily handled all 4 of us if I wanted, and the dancers were willing. Total night came to 4000 pesos ($200 usd) for all my drinks and drinks to the dancers and room charges for the private dances. I probably dropped an additional 2000 pesos tipping the dancers.

Pervert does not have the crowd pleasing ambiance of 69 or Wet Dreams next door. But it's not too be missed. You may find your type and have a fun night.

I would have stayed longer that night, but I had a party cruise booked the next morning

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

Oh wow, I so want to do a trip to Mexico to have my fun in the strip clubs and the hot bodies and lap dances. Who did you go with? Is it easy to make that trip?

I went by myself. The trip was easy; the airplane did most of the work ?

Puerto Vallarta is a tourist town that caters to US and Canadians (right now, only US). You'll be fine and have lots of fun.

When you go, just remember to use your debit card at the airport to withdraw pesos and avoid the exchange rate markup. Ignore the cab and limousine companies inside the airport, wait to get a taxi at the curb outside. It's much cheaper.

Try to stay at or near one of the gay hotels in Zona Romantica, near the beach and all the gay bars and strip clubs.

• 1 year later...