Massages with women gone wrong (oops)

jbro
This topic is 1094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys.

there are some hilarious stories on here of worst massage ever and that sort of thing. If you’re like me, sometimes you go to a random spa just to unwind with whoever is available. Recently I went to a place and got a great massage from a woman, but I t got a little awkward. I was tight from exercising so didn’t want to call it off.

The story. This was in a spa. The massage started pretty normally. She didn’t speak much English, but asked me to get fully undressed and under a towel. I complied. She came in unannounced while I was still getting in the table butt naked. Apparently I put the towel on wrong because she then removed it completely and put it to her liking. The towel seemed more a prop than anything, because throughout the massage it was periodically removed from everything.

I thought it was just bad bedside manners. But got suspicious around the time she was on the table with both knees on either side of my head with leave it to beaver on up above. All the things y’all want with the inner thigh were present. Frankly I betrayed myself and started to get aroused.

once I was face up there was full on groin kneading going on, but she had a timer set and I was saved by the bell, literally. I have no doubt that she is used to a different clientele.

Anyway. I thought y’all would rise to the challenge and make me laugh!

Hey guys.

there are some hilarious stories on here of worst massage ever and that sort of thing. If you’re like me, sometimes you go to a random spa just to unwind with whoever is available. Recently I went to a place and got a great massage from a woman, but I t got a little awkward. I was tight from exercising so didn’t want to call it off.

The story. This was in a spa. The massage started pretty normally. She didn’t speak much English, but asked me to get fully undressed and under a towel. I complied. She came in unannounced while I was still getting in the table butt naked. Apparently I put the towel on wrong because she then removed it completely and put it to her liking. The towel seemed more a prop than anything, because throughout the massage it was periodically removed from everything.

I thought it was just bad bedside manners. But got suspicious around the time she was on the table with both knees on either side of my head with leave it to beaver on up above. All the things y’all want with the inner thigh were present. Frankly I betrayed myself and started to get aroused.

once I was face up there was full on groin kneading going on, but she had a timer set and I was saved by the bell, literally. I have no doubt that she is used to a different clientele.

Anyway. I thought y’all would rise to the challenge and make me laugh!

I like this story. It's certainly a different spin on masseur discussion. It sounds like an open invitation to me. When her box was overhead, did she have panties on or was she naked? You can't blame a girl for trying to fully please her client and make extra tips. It happened to me once when I went to a spa with a heterosexual friend. He actually got me hooked on massages. After an evening of drinking, he convinced me to go for a massage. He got a younger gal and I got an older more aggressive woman. About mid-way during the massage, she climbed on top of me, placed her bush in my face and I wasn't getting hard. She says to me, too much drinking for you. Next time, you come for masssge before you drink! It was actually quite comical when I think of it now. I don't think I came to her satisfaction that night.

These are terrifying stories ? I'm not a gold-star gay, but it's been decades since I've seen any woman naked, and I have no desire to go back there.

Relive the trauma with a therapeutic, yet traumatic, touch