? HAPPY 4/20! - Does it Make your Sex Better? ?

lonely_john
This topic is 965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

I’m in the yes camp, that weed can be a great enhancer of many sensual experiences, not just sex. The strain you use is important to know.

Sativa Hybrids provide a more awakened high. Great for creativity, focus, laughter, and (for me) the better for partnered sex. It does loosen inhibitions for many too. Con: If weed makes you paranoid, it’s probably from a sativa dominant strain.

Indica relaxes the body and mind - this is why it’s the preferred strain later in the day. I also prefer it if I want to have a massage, where I my social participation is passive. 

When I do solo play with toys, I can use either strain and have great sensations without worrying about changes in perception or social interaction that may come with a partner. My fave is middle hybrid edibles (everything commercially available is a hybrid of strains, but “dominant” strain is usually identified)

Depending on the available cannabis in your area, there are often experienced “budtenders” who will guide you through. Be aware that edibles can vary greatly in strength and strain, unless identified on the pkg.

If you are doing any substance for sex, to see how it affects you, do it alone the first time. Take out the variable of present company, and you can better ID what you like in strain and quantity. 

A friend complained that sex got weird when he smoked before, and a few months later tried it with a different partner and it was great. The old learning curve. 

How you combine weed with other enhancers with it will vary the overall effect. Usually it will amplify whatever the booze does. Alcohol (esp wine or sugary drinks) can rev your body, while your mind will work to catch up. Test combos for watching TV, you’ll figure it out before you add the expectation of sex. 

My sex enhancers are weed and poppers only.

My social enhancers are the 3 W’s: Weed, wine, whiskey. (Maybe wodka. Or tequeewa…) 🤗

21 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

I’m in the yes camp, that weed can be a great enhancer of many sensual experiences, not just sex. The strain you use is important to know.

Sativa Hybrids provide a more awakened high. Great for creativity, focus, laughter, and (for me) the better for partnered sex. It does loosen inhibitions for many too. Con: If weed makes you paranoid, it’s probably from a sativa dominant strain.

Indica relaxes the body and mind - this is why it’s the preferred strain later in the day. I also prefer it if I want to have a massage, where I my social participation is passive. 

When I do solo play with toys, I can use either strain and have great sensations without worrying about changes in perception or social interaction that may come with a partner. My fave is middle hybrid edibles (everything commercially available is a hybrid of strains, but “dominant” strain is usually identified)

Depending on the available cannabis in your area, there are often experienced “budtenders” who will guide you through. Be aware that edibles can vary greatly in strength and strain, unless identified on the pkg.

If you are doing any substance for sex, to see how it affects you, do it alone the first time. Take out the variable of present company, and you can better ID what you like in strain and quantity. 

A friend complained that sex got weird when he smoked before, and a few months later tried it with a different partner and it was great. The old learning curve. 

How you combine weed with other enhancers with it will vary the overall effect. Usually it will amplify whatever the booze does. Alcohol (esp wine or sugary drinks) can rev your body, while your mind will work to catch up. Test combos for watching TV, you’ll figure it out before you add the expectation of sex. 

My social enhancers are the 3 W’s: Weed, wine, whiskey. (Maybe wodka. Or tequeewa…) 🤗

Where have you been all my life?

5 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

How academic. I've never tried weed, and have not ever really studied it, though I am curious. I love poppers, though, and whiskey and vodka. Your input is very insightful. I'll do more study...hopefully hands on. 😜😈😁