411 About AXXLucHAIRYMacho

Axiom2001

Men, I am interested in connecting with https://rentmen.eu/AXXLucHAIRYmacho. He's been around for a while and travels a great deal. ...have wanted to have met previously but failed to have pursued him and his purported expertise.

If you've had the pleasure of his company, please cite some specifics of your time that will further pique my desire.

Edited by Axiom2001

Men, I am interested in connecting with https://rentmen.eu/AXXLucHAIRYmacho. He's been around for a while and travels a great deal. ...have wanted to have met previously but failed to have pursued him and his purported expertise.

If you've had the pleasure of his company, please cite some specifics of your time that will further pique my desire.

He's received rather mixed feedback in the following threads (note that I linked to posts in each thread where the poster had personal experience with him):

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ahugeuncuthairy.115944/post-1124839

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ahugeuncuthairy.115944/post-1309316

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ahugeuncuthairy-currently-in-nyc.114865/post-1104862

Thanks for posting. ...most helpful as well as appreciated.

I read and will continue with my quest, for Juan still excites me. I hope to see him when he next visits San Francisco.

He has lots of current reviews at RM, all five stars. The only downside is that few of these men wrote any narrative, something that I find quite useful as well as mighty helpful.

Yes, I also know that everyone's experience is not the same, and I try to take that into consideration when I hire.

Edited by Axiom2001

• 5 months later...

I recently took the plunge with him. I am fairly new to hiring providers, but this was BY FAR the worst experience I have had. The sad part is that he brags so much about his experience and being so well traveled, and yet none of that translates where it should. 

I should def pay more attention to the comments here on M4M... 

Edited by carp86

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, keroscenefire said:

We're actually not supposed to cite specifics in the forum.

I haven't met with him. However, in communications I have found him to be a bit aggressive and abrasive. I think that is the same story you see in the threads.

Lol.  Hairy is such a sweetheart.... he isn't aggressive at all... maybe u asked him so many stupid questions.  Lol.  I'm so sad for u not meeting him.  U missed the best sex if ur life

On 9/28/2021 at 9:26 PM, carp86 said:

I recently took the plunge with him. I am fairly new to hiring providers, but this was BY FAR the worst experience I have had. The sad part is that he brags so much about his experience and being so well traveled, and yet none of that translates where it should. 

I should def pay more attention to the comments here on M4M... 

bad experience with Hairy?   Impossible!! Why didn't u put him a bad review on rentmen or rentmasseur?  He has all 5 stars !!!

another fake guy, jealous of this gorgeous man being the best

13 minutes ago, Eatmedeep said:

bad experience with Hairy?   Impossible!! Why didn't u put him a bad review on rentmen or rentmasseur?  He has all 5 stars !!!

another fake guy, jealous of this gorgeous man being the best

Hi Juan, I guess you made it to Company of Men, welcome to the community 🥴. I repeat what I said: all your "expertise" does not show where it should. 

13 hours ago, carp86 said:

Hi Juan, I guess you made it to Company of Men, welcome to the community 🥴. I repeat what I said: all your "expertise" does not show where it should. 

Juan is his real name but Luc hairy is his profile.  I'm just making JUSTICE because there are lots of fake and u resolved drama guys just to be dishonest.  Luc is the best... full stop 

mom sure u didn't meet him because he is so humble, he speaks many languages but he is not pretentious at all and u say he is... I'm ultra sure u didn't meet him

1 minute ago, Eatmedeep said:

Juan is his real name but Luc hairy is his profile.  I'm just making JUSTICE because there are lots of fake and u resolved drama guys just to be dishonest.  Luc is the best... full stop 

mom sure u didn't meet him because he is so humble, he speaks many languages but he is not pretentious at all and u say he is... I'm ultra sure u didn't meet him

And If u said he s not good why didn't u put him a bad review on the website u met him? But on this chat that anybody can write fake reviews, u do it.  Get a life and let professionals do the best they do.  That s why he is most 5 stars reviewed in the world. I'm so happy I m his best regular client

Although we have yet to meet, my communication with Luc has all been rather positive.  He seems sincere and genuine via all of our writing to each other at RM Chat.  

He prefers texts and specially guides one.  His last visit to San Francisco/San Jose was a few weeks back.  Unfortunately, I was not aware of that visit and missed out, but I do hope that we'll finally connect during his next go around on the West Coast.

• 6 months later...