Who Would you Turn Straight for?

lonely_john
This topic is 1068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been confident in who I am, and comfortable in my skin, even when I was younger and constantly being bullied, I knew who i was....

Thru high school and into early college my experiences were with women, because str8's were the crowd I was running with (to my knowlege), and all my friends had girlfriends. BUT I always knew something didnt FEEL right, and I got no satisfaction or enjoyment from it. Later in college I met a different crowd that changed my path, and I immediately knew WHO I was supposed to be. My life has been good and fulfilling, so i would NOT want to change a thing in terms of my identity, not even for a moment. (However, like @BuffaloKyle , I find FTM fascinating and hot..... Even shemales with huge cocks could work for me !) ;)

Great question. At one time (okay, a long time ago) I lusted after Bruce Jenner. So, would Caitlyn qualify?

Even my sexual deviance has some limits!

I wonder if the story will repeat and soon we will hear of another name change: from 'Kanye' to 'Kenya'.

width=442pxhttps://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.okmagazine.com%2Fbrand-img%2F2T9xW0BiU%2F0x0%2F2016%2F02%2Fcaitlyn-jenner-dating-men-audition-boyfriend-show-paying-01.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/img]

Edited by lonely_john

Back in my college days, when I was not out, I worked with a really ditzy chick. Several of our work-crew went out for drinks one night, and she was asking a bunch of us what our career goals were. Without missing a beat, I told her if I ever made it through med school, I wanted to be a gynecologist. She said excitedly, “Oh, that’s cool - I hear they make a lot of money.” “They do? Huh, I thought they did it for free.” Clueless, she said, “No, really, they do!” ... while everyone was rolling on the floor. It was difficult to keep a straight face. No pun intended.

Was talking with my FLA boyfriend once and this came up- if you could only have sex once more in your life, but it could be with anyone.....

When I told him, "Sorry, boo, but I'd let you watch me and Halle Berry", I thought he was going to slap me!