Los Angeles 2021 Spots

giveitaway113
This topic is 764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn’t see much on there besides bathroom stuff which is not what I’m looking for. Looking forward to seeing if anyone here knows anything.

If you use the web based search rather than mobile, you can narrow the types of venues to those you are interested in (gyms, spas,etc) and also search geographically. You can also tag favorites and then check the latest updates in the mobile browser.

The following spas are already open for a while: Imperial spa, hacienda joy spa, pioneer spa, beach spa, the spa in Hyundae health center.

Also iSpa in Irvine.

Been to any?

I have been to all of those (i know it's risky b/c of the pandemic, but for me its worth it since I feel less stressed after the visit).

Personally I spa is my first choice, its clean, spacious, nice food. Not much action there, most of the time there are one or two great looking guys showing up. Once one tall hunk showed up, his beauty was so powerful that nobody had the courage to get in the pool while he was in it, he only stayed there for 1 hour.

Wi spa is on par with I spa, lots of eye candys, not much action.

Imperial spa is cruising, and its hit or miss.

Pioneer spa is very cruising, but I never met any good looking customers there (been there 2 times).

Hacienda joy spa is like a bathhouse, had fun for only one time out of my 5 times of visiting.

Hyuandai health center spa is cheaper than all other spas, been to there 2 times, can be cruising, but I did not meet anyone there.

BTW I prefer blacks beach as for having a relaxing time currently, you can choose just to watch on the beach or to join the fun in the bush.

I have been to all of those (i know it's risky b/c of the pandemic, but for me its worth it since I feel less stressed after the visit).

Personally I spa is my first choice, its clean, spacious, nice food. Not much action there, most of the time there are one or two great looking guys showing up. Once one tall hunk showed up, his beauty was so powerful that nobody had the courage to get in the pool while he was in it, he only stayed there for 1 hour.

Wi spa is on par with I spa, lots of eye candys, not much action.

Imperial spa is cruising, and its hit or miss.

Pioneer spa is very cruising, but I never met any good looking customers there (been there 2 times).

Hacienda joy spa is like a bathhouse, had fun for only one time out of my 5 times of visiting.

Hyuandai health center spa is cheaper than all other spas, been to there 2 times, can be cruising, but I did not meet anyone there.

BTW I prefer blacks beach as for having a relaxing time currently, you can choose just to watch on the beach or to join the fun in the bush.

What is blacks beach like?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...