Yet another new Russian "masseur" has landed & is in DC -- IvanGuy

Wanderoz
This topic is 933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a whole tribe that usually inhabits NYC and regularly visit DC. I'm sure they've expanded further by now.

Exactly. Several of them are already here in DC this week and this newbie joins them. They all usually state $160 as their rate. This is the first one to go for the highest bidder. It's hilarious. Most of them will get naked or close to it, and then put your hand on your own dick and tell you to jerk yourself off. A few of the will get naked and rub you all over and then jerk you off and then say they do not do anything sexual. The should unite under the a group name: The Blue Ballers.

Exactly. Several of them are already here in DC this week and this newbie joins them. They all usually state $160 as their rate. This is the first one to go for the highest bidder. It's hilarious. Most of them will get naked or close to it, and then put your hand on your own dick and tell you to jerk yourself off. A few of the will get naked and rub you all over and then jerk you off and then say they do not do anything sexual. The should unite under the a group name: The Blue Ballers.

yup, I've been through the routine with Danielle, who is super good-looking but very robotic. They must have a school.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seen him a few times. Does a good strong massage, totally trained and always has a table with him. Nice and more friendly than others from that part of the world or group. Dressed completely and professional each time. 

His prices did go up from when I first saw him by about $30 an hour. This last time, during the massage he told me he is doing add-on or extras because so many people ask, yet not what I was looking for and the math added up was too high even if I was interested in his offering.

When I did flip over, he was in his underwear.. so maybe that was the extra $30 price increase. 

Not sure where he is going with all that, I would go back for a massage, yet not at this new higher pricing...  or I would ask him to scale back the pricing and keep him clothes on. haha 

Edited by samK