Bachelor Colton

jjxxxx
This topic is 1074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the world breathes a collective yawn. Entitled, wealthy white dude seeking attention and validation comes out. Wow. Groundbreaking.

He certainly is milking his 15 minutes..... He is widely known to be an ambitious "attention w*ore"... An interview on GMA to discuss what was Obvious to everyone that watched his season on the Bachelor, wont hurt his longevity, and might even get him a few swipe rights on Grindr ? ;)

He certainly is milking his 15 minutes..... He is widely known to be an ambitious "attention w*ore"... An interview on GMA to discuss what was Obvious to everyone that watched his season on the Bachelor, wont hurt his longevity, and might even get him a few swipe rights on Grindr ? ;)

The rumor around LA is he's already been swiped quite a bit. In the butthole. LOL

From reading his wikipedia it sounds like he never actually played in an NFL football game? I don't really know football that well but it said he was in the practice squad of a few NFL teams.

Not sure if ABC will give him another season since he was already in the Bachelorette as a contestant and then starred in the Bachelor but who knows?!? I watched the first 2 seasons of Bachelor ages ago and did watch Boy Meets Boy, Finding Prince Charming, and the 12 dates of Christmas so am somewhat familiar with gay dating shows.

Wonder if it would turn into another Boy Meets Boy. Anyone else remember that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Meets_Boy_(TV_series)

I enjoyed watching that, but remember feeling offended at having all of those straight men in the lineup. What message would it have put out if he'd chosen a straight man? That gay men ultimately really want straight men? That's definitely not the case for myself. I'd love it if they'd continue to have similar shows, could be on Logo, I guess, but without the straight men.

On March 20, 2020, Underwood said he had tested positive for COVID-19.[25][26]

On September 11, 2020, Randolph filed a restraining order against Underwood, alleging that he stalked her outside her Los Angeles apartment and her parents' Huntington Beach house, that he sent harassing text messages using an anonymous number, and that he installed a tracking device underneath her car.[27][28] Randolph was granted a temporary restraining order against Underwood ahead of the October hearing.[29]

On April 14, 2021, Underwood publicly came out as gay in an interview on Good Morning America.[30]

His journey to accepting himself sounds familiar doesn't it? I would definitely line up to help him be sure of his sexuality. He rings every bell for me.

Not sure about others men’s journeys but I never stalked a women before accepting who I was lol. However, I’m sure with those looks there’s a plenty gay men ready to stalk him instead.

I enjoyed watching that, but remember feeling offended at having all of those straight men in the lineup. What message would it have put out if he'd chosen a straight man? That gay men ultimately really want straight men? That's definitely not the case for myself. I'd love it if they'd continue to have similar shows, could be on Logo, I guess, but without the straight men.

I remember that show as well and agree with you. Remember how offended Andra (his best friend) was???

The most recent gay dating show from Logo was Finding Prince Charming where Robert Sepulveda was the Prince Charming. Anyone know whatever happened to him? I know he moved from Atlanta to LA but that's all I know.

HBO MAX had a dating show this past Christmas called 12 Dates of Christmas featuring 3 leads: straight girl, straight guy, and a gay guy. Trailer below.

James didn't mind. He became a not very successful actor, that is how I met him. Jealous?

So he tries to commit suicide because he is gay, has an epiphany and then negotiates with Netflix and gets that deal done and then comes out. All this after stalking the woman he selected on a dating show after losing on an earlier episode of the sister show. Sounds about right, sign me up for a binge watch. Please keep him shirtless for most of the show and possibly pantless if that can be arranged,