Your Most Muscular Meet-Up?

crushme99

Yuppers. Very interactive. ;)

They were at the top of my list. Was about to book them when they were visiting here a few years ago but in our text convos I asked if race is an issue, to which the response was they're only into caucasians. Moved on.

Wow on the very interactive ?

On Tyler and Ace, good to know; that’s too bad they are quite attractive...

I met a Canadian who was 6'5'' or 6'6'' 300 lbs rock solid head to toe back during the rentboy days. Pretty sure his profile name had "Steel" in it. Could have been Nick Steel... Actually followed on social media for a short while then lost track of him.

A couple other favs Germanmuscle, Vin, Beautiful Keith and probably a half a dozen others i can't remember the their names.

Is Beautiful Keith worth?

The only time I spent with brad was I had him give seminars at 2 of my gyms. Very nice man. Treated everyone with respect and kindness. I never hired him outside of that. I always kept my business as business and my fun as my fun.

Maybe someone can create a thread just about stories and insight on Brad. And please let's keep it positive and upbeat. Brad was a really cool guy that understood his clients and I dont think ever had a bad word or feelings for or about us.

What the hell I'll just go ahead and do it...lol

Probably the biggest guy I’ve met was Marco: instagram.com/marcopinotti_bb/

Ah yes - the incredibly muscular Marco. I had the pleasure of his company a few times during one of my last business trips to the Gulf before Covid. I’m 99% sure he was referred to me by another hobbyist - I have a memory of him being selective with the gents he entertains. But he was definitely one of the most muscular gents I’ve engaged. Seeing his IG makes me eager for a return to the gulf now ?

I have to say, I’ve had luck with big, muscular gents in the Gulf.

Others under the “most muscular” banner that immediately come to mind would be the retired Mike Grey. One of my first hires more years ago now than I care to admit - but he was spectacular.

There was another gent who I believe generated a lot of chatter on here - he had “rugby” as part of his profile name, as a retired rugger myself, that got my interest. Big, muscular, young man. IIRC, I think he went off the rails after. Pity.

More recently would have been MuscleGrip - stunning body, and a sweet gent. AFAIK, he’s left this life behind now that he’s graduated from nursing school, I wish him well.

One final gent that comes to mind had been one of my regulars in London - real name was Gary, I can’t recall what name he used on his profiles. Blonde, British, great muscular body, and a genuinely nice fellow. I know he’s taking a break with Covid and is unsure of a return , but hopefully he’ll be back ??

I’m sure others will come to mind, but these were the ones that popped up right away.

BBD

Probably the biggest guy I’ve met was Marco: instagram.com/marcopinotti_bb/

Although I have to say, in terms of muscle worship meets, Vegas Diesel and Kerry Slate were two of the best. Both have retired -AFAIK- but I’d drop everything to meet them again.

I’d love to meet up with Marco Pinotti if he visits the US

Ah yes - the incredibly muscular Marco. I had the pleasure of his company a few times during one of my last business trips to the Gulf before Covid. I’m 99% sure he was referred to me by another hobbyist - I have a memory of him being selective with the gents he entertains. But he was definitely one of the most muscular gents I’ve engaged. Seeing his IG makes me eager for a return to the gulf now ?

I have to say, I’ve had luck with big, muscular gents in the Gulf.

Others under the “most muscular” banner that immediately come to mind would be the retired Mike Grey. One of my first hires more years ago now than I care to admit - but he was spectacular.

There was another gent who I believe generated a lot of chatter on here - he had “rugby” as part of his profile name, as a retired rugger myself, that got my interest. Big, muscular, young man. IIRC, I think he went off the rails after. Pity.

More recently would have been MuscleGrip - stunning body, and a sweet gent. AFAIK, he’s left this life behind now that he’s graduated from nursing school, I wish him well.

One final gent that comes to mind had been one of my regulars in London - real name was Gary, I can’t recall what name he used on his profiles. Blonde, British, great muscular body, and a genuinely nice fellow. I know he’s taking a break with Covid and is unsure of a return , but hopefully he’ll be back ??

I’m sure others will come to mind, but these were the ones that popped up right away.

BBD

Was the Rugby guy you're thinking of South African? There was a hot muscle dude who used the name RugbySA or SARugby. Sexy accent, and an amazing ass.

Was the Rugby guy you're thinking of South African? There was a hot muscle dude who used the name RugbySA or SARugby. Sexy accent, and an amazing ass.

I remember the South African rugger - and agreed on the accent and ass ? As far as I know, he just retired - didn’t go off the rails or anything, thankfully.

The rugger I’m talking about was a much thicker/bigger muscular build than the SA fellow. He had some body hair too. He was definitely American - for some reason I want to say he was from CT originally ??‍♂️

SARugbyMuscle

Doing a quick search he retired back in 2019. His RM, SleepyBoy profiles are long deleted and DaddysReviews also gone.

I remember the South African rugger - and agreed on the accent and ass ? As far as I know, he just retired - didn’t go off the rails or anything, thankfully.

The rugger I’m talking about was a much thicker/bigger muscular build than the SA fellow. He had some body hair too. He was definitely American - for some reason I want to say he was from CT originally ??‍♂️

SARugbyMuscle

Doing a quick search he retired back in 2019. His RM, SleepyBoy profiles are long deleted and DaddysReviews also gone.

Is this perhaps the SARugbyMuscle? https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/41009167

https://www.modelmayhem.com/3975251