Coming back - AHS 10

This topic is 1123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For American Horror Story fans, its been 16 months since the last season ended, and the new season delayed due to Covid. Ryan Murphy announced AHS 10 has been filming and will debut soon. Entitled "Double Feature" it reunites many of the OG's, and in a new twist be be TWO stories making up one season. One stories will take place by the SEA (Provincetown, Ma.), and the other in the SAND (possibly the desert ?) Joining the cast and playing a pivotal role will be Macauley Culkin.

I am a rabid AHS fan, and have been salivating for the return, so i am psyched....

ahs-10-poster.jpg?w=620

Bildschirmfoto+2020-11-11+um+10.29.36.png

e3fcb487712f2a188b4fe1c263aabd05.jpg

So glad to see Sarah and Evan back in the lineup. And yum...Finn too. Will continue to miss the incomparable Jessica Lange, though.

Update: I seem to recall reading recently that Kathy Bates won't be in season 10 (possibly due to health reasons?) and that Frances Conroy will be replacing her. I haven't seen an official announcement however.