What is in the water?? Crazy clients

Daniel84
This topic is 1104 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have no idea what’s going..

The past two weeks I had a client say his wife just left and he wants to talk and have sex. Other clients asking for videos and nude pics..

I never had to deal with this in DC. I recently moved to NYC and I have had so many no shows and just creepy questions I won’t even type here.

Granted I have some incredible regulars that I cherish and love seeing them.

I am honestly thinking of taking my ads down.

The massage culture in NYC is different, I guess? It sucks I know. It’s a good suggestion here; add the person to your block list, lecture them if needed and hoping they don’t repeat to other masseurs.

And as a client, I feel the same about some NYC masseurs tbh. I get last minute cancels and curt cold responses, more from NYC masseurs than any other city that I travel.

The massage culture in NYC is different, I guess? It sucks I know. It’s a good suggestion here; add the person to your block list, lecture them if needed and hoping they don’t repeat to other masseurs.

And as a client, I feel the same about some NYC masseurs tbh. I get last minute cancels and curt cold responses, more from NYC masseurs than any other city that I travel.

Agree it goes both ways. I reached out to a masseur last month, one I hadn’t met yet, asking for an appointment three days later (his ad says he books up so to schedule as far an advance as possible). I just proposed the day and asked what times he had available. He sent back a somewhat abrupt text saying he was was not available that day. Fine. I texted back asking about the following day, or the day after that, and saying I was flexible on time on both days. He responded that he might have availability and would have to check. I asked him to do so and let me know what times worked for him... and never heard back from him again. Obviously this is someone who I would never try and hire again. But is does illustrate the point @TracerMain raises.

The past two weeks I had a client say his wife just left and he wants to talk and have sex. Other clients asking for videos and nude pics..

I never had to deal with this in DC. I recently moved to NYC and I have had so many no shows and just creepy questions I won’t even type here.

I guess if they ask for nude pics and videos they're NOT interested in just a massage.

I would call them cheap or demanding but crazy is a lower standard.

No shows and time wasters are epidemic... burner numbers and google voice allow them to get away with it, therefore if they find someone cheaper, better, closer or something comes up they won't even bother cancelling or excusing themselves.

We all get this..... I get soo many cell calls I had to forward all my cell calls to my landline to show caller ID etc....

Got soo tired of calls asking for naked / cock pics / plus a few RACIST(s) calls etc....

I still get a few strange one once a week etc.. but not as bad as it used to me..

I am still shocked that 98% of clients that call are Straight / Bi and they are very very BOLD / UPFRONT on what they want its soo unreal...