Criteria When Traveling Overseas

BtmBearDad
This topic is 1115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m curious whether you gents have certain criteria you follow when engaging a gent when you’re traveling overseas.

For me, beyond the normal bits, (build, age, position, hopefully some reviews/feedback), I really try to make an effort to engage a local gent, preferably gay - my little effort at shopping local, supporting the community I suppose. Certain cities, that’s really not a problem, like in London, Sydney, Madrid. However, in others it is a challenge - Dublin, and Amsterdam come to mind.

As I mentioned elsewhere, my planned/hoped travel for work begins the last quarter of 2021, and takes me to a few new cities I’ve either never been, and/or never engaged a gent in - Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vienna, Brussels (NB: I have engaged in Moscow, but the gent in question, while Russian, I had met previously in Dubai).

Don’t get me wrong - if the gent ticks all the boxes, and isn’t a local, I wouldn’t rule him out, but I’d still look for a local first.

Curious how you gents navigate this when you travel - or is it even an issue for you?

Thanks!

BBD

PS: any recommendations for any of the cities mentioned are welcome ??