Clubs With Full Nudity - Can We Start a List?

J-Man
This topic is 8606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems that rules and laws vary so much from city to city, state to state, and country to country-- could we maybe start a list of clubs that have dancers that go "all the way"? (By that I mean get totally naked, not go all the way sexually!)

Here's where I've been where it happens:

Washington DC: Wet, La Cage Aux Follies

Quebec City, PQ: Bar de la Couronne

Montreal, PQ: Campus

Any additions (with descriptions, please!) would be welcome. For example-- I'm on the West Coast-- are there any cities here (even Vancouver) where this is allowed? I know for sure there are no such clubs in Los Angeles, and in San Francisco there are only the theaters with j/o shows.

Thanks!

Guest assmaster

Montreal....Taboo,Stock,Adonis and......

Toronto....Remington's

also Fantasies(For Girls)

Windsor....Happy Tap

Atlanta.....Swinging Richards

also Coronet (mixed)

West Palm Beach....Cupids Cabaret

Lots of other Fla. Bars have Dancers but not nude

New York...the Gaiety

and a new one out on Long Island opening soon

Chicago...Man's Country

Phoenix...The Hideaway

Phew...no wonder I never have any money....

Washington DC has a four clubs that I know of that are nude (if you don't count socks):

1. La Cage

2. Wet

3. Follies (never been there)

and

4. Secrets (Ziegfields) [My favorite]

These clubs used to be a lot more fun before the liquor control board cracked down, though if you're discrete you can sometimes still have a good time. Unfortunately, most of the dancers nowadays tend to be a lot more skittish about touch than in the old days [sigh].

My favorite used to be The Chesapeake House before it was turned into a parking lot in 1992.

...Joe

San Francisco:

Nob Hill Theatre (on Bush Street) - They have dancers every half hour and in the weekend evenings they may have up to 9 in one show. They get completely nude and then roam the audience for lap dances and tips (of course). There is also a shower room in the back where you can watch the guys take showers. [http://www.nobhilltheatre.com]

Campus Theatre - This is a bit sleazier than the Nob Hill, but also offers nude dancers that come out into the crowd. They also have a smaller room for dancers down stairs.

• 2 weeks later...

In Boston: None

Across the Charles River in Cambridge: The Paradise Lounge has male dancers every night; no full nudity, however.

Now In Providence, RI, 1 hour south of Boston, there's a place called Flicxxxs offering Full Nude Male dancing several nights a week. I don't have more detailed info. with me where I'm posting now. I'll post more in a bit.

Peace and Pleasure!

David, Your Boston Masseur

DJPWorld@yahoo.com

>My favorite used to be The

>Chesapeake House before it was

>turned into a parking lot

>in 1992.

Boy does *THAT* bring back memories. I remember the 'peake back in the days when the dancers would let you suck them right on the bar.

AIDS (and resulting ordinance changes) curbed those practices but it remained a very hot place until its sudden closing.

The Bijou in Chicago has full nudity. Only on stage now, a couple of weeks ago they came into the audience nude for lapdances and tips. Now they keep on the g-strings and restrict the touching. It is still kind of a dump.

I thought there was a club in Indianapolis and one in southern Illinois near St Louis with full nudity?

The Unicorn in Indianapolis has about 10 guys every night who strip on stage down to g strings. They used to get totally nude on some nights (the slowest ones), but that seems to have stopped.

After stripping they circulate among the crowd doing lap dances. There is a lot of non-gental touching, and if you are in the back, sometimes a lot of genital touching, depending on the dancer.

Thy also have a "shower stage" where once an hour or so on weekends one of the dancers showers in the nude. They usually seem uncomfortable with it, and it's not as erotic as one might think.

Viking

mailto:ee267@hotmail.com

How About Vegas?

I think I recall reading somewhere on this site about a new strip club in Vegas.... don't remember the name or location. Has anyone been there? That's as close to L.A. as there is a full nudity club as I've heard of! What a shame!

RE: How About Vegas?

I have been to this strip club in Vegas. I can't remember the name but it is located about 15 miles off the strip ($20 cab ride) in a very rural setting. The club is actually in back of a Adult Book/Video Store. There were about 6 or 7 dancers. There is a small stage and several booths in the back to do lap dances. I belive the minimum lap dance is $25 but you can negotiate the number of songs you get for that price. They serve soda and water from a frig that you can help yourself too. Some of the dancers were very good looking. I guess it's hit or miss as to what you might find.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nybare

Atlantis still has nude dancers, Tuesday to Sunday.

I haven't been, but have read that there are quite a few women that go there, and the "straight" dancers tend to play to their "girlfriends" even though the bar is marketed as a gay place.

Archived