411 Victor in Chicago

Bmwguym5

He does a decent massage. Naked from the get go. Nice looking guy with great gym body and good sized equipment. We talked a lot about weightlifting and fitness. He claims to be straight and always has a girlfriend/wife/kid story/saga going on. I saw him about a year ago. He didn't get hard but didn't mind the mutual touch at all. I seem to remember him being a little more interactive years ago, but maybe he's a little more jaded now (and jaded was a distinct vibe I got from him last year).

He does a decent massage. Naked from the get go. Nice looking guy with great gym body and good sized equipment. We talked a lot about weightlifting and fitness. He claims to be straight and always has a girlfriend/wife/kid story/saga going on. I saw him about a year ago. He didn't get hard but didn't mind the mutual touch at all. I seem to remember him being a little more interactive years ago, but maybe he's a little more jaded now (and jaded was a distinct vibe I got from him last year).

I concur with chgobrt. Saw Victor many years ago when he was working in the 'burbs. At that time he was not that fit, but the equipment was memorable. Same story - girlfriend/kid - and he didn't get hard but didn't mind touch. As I recall, the massage was okay, but he stopped to talk a lot. I can't recall if there was a HE.

• 4 months later...

Met up with victor today. 90min massage which was good. He's naked from the start and has a great body with a nice uc piece.  Is fine with touching but never got hard. Massage ended w a hj. Very nice. Talks alot and sometimes stops to talk.  Talked about his kid and partner...never used a pronoun but got the sense it's a woman.

• 1 year later...

great massage. nude from the start. HE was really good and he seemed to enjoy doing it. he's ok with touching but he didnt get very hard. would definitely go again though. he seems like he knows what he's doing and he told me about certain stretches and exercises I could do at home