face sitting session

Smurof

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 8:24 AM, Sensualsmooth said:

Same here. I love rimming a sweet ,clean ass for hours. Don’t really care to get rimmed myself. 

also I find it’s better to rim straight or top guys they don’t expect it to lead to fucking 

My former "go-to-guy" for the longest had posted in his RM ad that he was a bisexual.  Two weeks ago, I went to his ad; he's now listed as straight.  I found this bizarre, for he and I have been with each other for over three years; he loved to be fingered and rimmed, the more the merrier.  In fact, it was with him that I first began to rim a tight, hot ass: his only. 

To date I yearn to see him, for since I have been without any sexual partner during the two years of the pandemic, I've learned a lot from the vids that I've viewed at https://xvideos.com.

I can't wait to give him an "over-the-top" experience with my newly acquired skills. 

As I look back and reflect, he's been the only one who has received my tongue and mouth in that area.  Fuckin' hot-- indeed!!

I do hope to see him next month if all goes well for me.  If not, I hope he'll be amenable to seeing me again in early 2022,, for the last time that he and I were together were some almost two years ago.

Before I stop writing, I do want to state that even though "my guy" has identified as being straight in his ad-- he has retained all of his other interests that were there prior to his new identification.

Edited by Axiom2001

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Over the years I have occasionally found mutual rim buddies who are connoisseurs of both giving and receiving anilingus. The focus has been on the talent of the rimmer, not on the age, looks, race, build, etc. of the participants. Taking turns licking each other into bliss is one of life’s great pleasures. Sharing one’s mouth, lips and tongue with another man’s anus and rectum is such an intimate act! I call it “the ultimate kiss.” Rimming can express affection, dominance, submission, gratitude, respect, and so many other feelings. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...