I'm Your SLUT!

lonely_john
This topic is 945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

width=349pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/c7499af966ee51bb5ebbcd150574b13a/tenor.gif[/img]

Do most clients enjoy being one and saying with pride "I'm Your Slut!", when they are in the bedroom with the Dom Tops they hire?

Or are they a very small niche of clients with a very specific fetish that is demeaning to their self-esteem and sexuality? What do you think?

Its definitely more of a fantasy/scenario thing but I do enjoy saying it! Its usually prompted with "You enjoy being a little slut?" or "Say 'your my slut'

We both know what we're getting into to know that its all for fun and not in a demeaning way.

I'm so jelly of your profile pic. I wish I had those ass-ets.

Edited by lonely_john

I don’t go into a situation with either a provider or non-provider planning what I’m going to say, telling the other gent what to say. But words similar to the OP’s have been said on occasion. In my experience, it’s just happened organically in the heat of the moment with one of us saying something, and then we’re off to the races! When done, there’s a bit of embarrassment accompanied by some laughs over what’s been said but we both wind up agreeing such talk heightened our enjoyment.

I hired a guy with little conversation based entirely on how he looked. He arrived and immediately said something along the lines of “I’m gunna wreck your hole you sissy faggot slut” and grabbed my neck. I said “that’s not really what I’m into.” He completely changed demeanors and said “ok no sweat, I’m into cbt, do you wanna go nuts on my nuts?” I said let’s start there. We went on to have a very interesting session where the only thing I was certain I did NOT like was being called a sissy faggot slut.

Edited by Coolwave35

This subject might have more open minds in the Fetish Forum.

Organic sex talk is good, but there's also a huge number of bottom guys who want the feeling of being 'used' and make it clear that nothing is off the table in terms of how filthy the chat gets. Rule number one: It's not personal, it's just the scene.

It can be a lot of fun :)

Even though I'm an affable, gentle guy at heart, it's always exciting to ramp up and see that combination of sexual excitement and perhaps even a little fear in a bottom's eyes.

I sometimes tell my top providers that what I say in the heat of passion may be make believe, like "I love you". I do this to reassure them that I am just acting out a fantasy, like when I used to have boyfriends, when I really meant it.

For me, since I'm the paying client, I hope for their indulgence in this harmless role play.

This subject might have more open minds in the Fetish Forum.

Organic sex talk is good, but there's also a huge number of bottom guys who want the feeling of being 'used' and make it clear that nothing is off the table in terms of how filthy the chat gets. Rule number one: It's not personal, it's just the scene.

It can be a lot of fun :)

Even though I'm an affable, gentle guy at heart, it's always exciting to ramp up and see that combination of sexual excitement and perhaps even a little fear in a bottom's eyes.

Well Ben, based on the various posting you make here, I am really looking forward to the day I can start hiring again and get to meet you in person.

• 4 months later...