Jock Your Body LA

uclablueyes

Website referenced on his RentMasseur page is definitely slick. Wants clients to buy a $69 membership upfront to then get discounted massage services and access to a secret menu of services. No thanks. Sounds like a scam. Even if not a scam, it’s basically paying a deposit before ever meeting this guy (or guys if it represents multiple) without any assurance sessions will happen or be worth it. Hard pass.

So the main masseur, Ben is based in Toronto - absolutely amazing massage, extras available to those with membership. Was hooked before things got further locked down and felt riskier to meet anyone. He’s a smart guy, “retired” professional hence the great website etc. I vouch for the amazing massage on its own and the extras. Super hot and nice guy.

Haven’t tried the LA services.

I took the plunge. This gentleman just raised to my top 3 in LA. I had such a good time I ended up becoming a member. :)

If you don't mind I would also appreciate a PM - I just booked a trip to LA in July. Would also love to know who your other top 2 are:) Thanks!