ISO - Muscle Bottom NY

PectacularBounce
This topic is 1122 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all,

You were all super helpful in my last search and I am back again to ask for a help in search of a new experience.

I identify as straight/curious and would like to test the waters with intercourse with a man - something I’ve never tried before. I’m genuinely only turned on by masculine muscle men/bodybuilders and I would never want to bottom.

I have used the RentMen search feature and have not been successful. It’s a lot of Miami party boys (also very flamboyant) and that’s just not what I’m looking for at all. Age isn’t too much of a factor as long as they fit the category of being extremely masculine, willing to bottom, and very muscular/bodybuilder status.

I am in NY and would be most comfortable if they were able to come to my place.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by PectacularBounce

LOL As someone who’s new to this world, allow me to rephrase this to “I am currently not interested in hiring someone to bottom for”

Nice rebound with humor, PecBounce. FYI, you're not alone. I REALLY tried -- for about a year as I remember -- to enjoy bottoming and just don't. Still wish I were more versatile, but just ain't! C'est le guerre. U do U.