The Goldbergs Wednesday's on ABC

This topic is 1127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone watch The Goldbergs?

Saw it for the first time last week. To me, the humor is similar to Malcom in the Middle/Moden Family genre. I enjoyed it. Been on several years. Compared to a lot of content our there, it's pretty good IMO.

800x450-Q75_5063b0a0ca437afc41b0939182c5998c.jpg

YES, I watch because I had a mother like that.... The show has been on a long time, so the smothering mom gimmick is wearing thin. BUT its based on the true life of the script author, and it has been interesting to watch the characters grow from kids into adults.

Edited by jjkrkwood

Does anyone watch The Goldbergs?

Saw it for the first time last week. To me, the humor is similar to Malcom in the Middle/Moden Family genre. I enjoyed it. Been on several years. Compared to a lot of content our there, it's pretty good IMO.

YES, I watch because I has a mother like that.... The show has been on a long time, so the smothering mom gimmick is wearing thin. BUT its based on the true life of the script author, and it has been interesting to watch the characters grow from kids into adults.

George Segal has shuffled off this mortal coil.