LorenzoCruz in San Diego

Swazca

I have seen him several times as a masseur https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25720/. His ad on Rentmen is fairly recent and due to Covid, I have not seen him in over a year. Very good looking and friendly, pictures are accurate. I had been wanting to ask him if he would consider more than a massage and take it further. I would not hesitate. Happy to answer specific questions by PM.

He opened his private pics to me on RM, he's quite the POW. (Piece of Work)

The phrase "piece of work" usually has a negative connotation to me, as in someone is difficult to get along with. I doubt that's what you mean since you wrote it in response to him opening his private pictures. Did you just mean that his "piece" looks like it would take "work" to handle? Or did you mean something else?

The phrase "piece of work" usually has a negative connotation to me, as in someone is difficult to get along with. I doubt that's what you mean since you wrote it in response to him opening his private pictures. Did you just mean that his "piece" looks like it would take "work" to handle? Or did you mean something else?

Can you please elaborate?

Can you please elaborate?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw him recently for a massage. Grade C massage skills. Repetitive smooth, flowing motions. Probably not trained. Sensual elements were not particularly arousing. Once I was rolled over onto my back he pretty quickly proceeded to a mechanical HE. I was hoping for much more since he posts on rentmen. I will not go back.

He seems to have some fans on this and other threads so it may be a YMMV situation.

8 hours ago, musclvr said:

I saw him recently for a massage. Grade C massage skills. Repetitive smooth, flowing motions. Probably not trained. Sensual elements were not particularly arousing. Once I was rolled over onto my back he pretty quickly proceeded to a mechanical HE. I was hoping for much more since he posts on rentmen. I will not go back.

He seems to have some fans on this and other threads so it may be a YMMV situation.

I whole heartedly agree with you on this experience. Mine was pretty spot on with yours. All the positive reviews led me to hiring him, but the experience was left with much to be desired.