DickMilesLong Atlanta

Chidude

If you use a name like DickMilesLong, without a single dick pic, you'd better show me you've got something longer than your middle finger. Otherwise stick both of them where the sun don't shine and go to town on yourself, because you're no use to me, comma, Asshole.

It's OK, you can be direct in this Forum. No need to beat around the bush like that.

All kidding aside, I agree with you. When a guy touts his manhood yet only shows us a bunch of clothed and semi-clothed pics I think "NEXT!"

If you use a name like DickMilesLong, without a single dick pic, you'd better show me you've got something longer than your middle finger. Otherwise stick both of them where the sun don't shine and go to town on yourself, because you're no use to me, comma, Asshole.

He actually has 5 dick pictures in his semi private photos.

• 1 year later...

I’ve met him in person—not hired, but met—and he mostly looks like his pics. He’s more of the curbside profit type…has an opinion on everything that he likes to think is gospel. Don’t worry, he’ll never hesitate to tell ya all about it. 
He’s also very much an opportunist, a strong-arm manipulator, and a tried/true hustler. Everything he does is calculated and for his own benefit— and only his benefit. He’ll tell ya how good of a total top he is but trust—he will not be fucking your hole, just your bank account and possibly your identity. My advice: 
Meet in a neutral place, don’t take anything of value with you, and don’t share much about yourself with him. 

4 hours ago, SouthernPrideFreak said:

I’ve met him in person—not hired, but met—and he mostly looks like his pics. He’s more of the curbside profit type…has an opinion on everything that he likes to think is gospel. Don’t worry, he’ll never hesitate to tell ya all about it. 
He’s also very much an opportunist, a strong-arm manipulator, and a tried/true hustler. Everything he does is calculated and for his own benefit— and only his benefit. He’ll tell ya how good of a total top he is but trust—he will not be fucking your hole, just your bank account and possibly your identity. My advice: 
Meet in a neutral place, don’t take anything of value with you, and don’t share much about yourself with him. 

"Meet in a neutral place ..."

Given the less-than-ringing endorsement provided in your comments, why would anyone want to meet this thug in any place, neutral or otherwise?