Paradise Spa & Sauna Fort Lee NJ

Lawkid3889
This topic is 826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
30 minutes ago, Edge All Year Long said:

hey, man. i haven't tried it yet, but i messaged a guy on yelp. he said it was a "clean, basic set-up with a great steam room and plenty of action." if that helps.

This sounds like something I'd visit. Would you know if the staff is mainly Asian?

10 hours ago, Lawkid3889 said:

I ended up trying it out. It was $25 for an all access pass. It’s pretty small (smaller than King Spa which is down the road) but a lot easier to play. Steam room can fit about six people. It was quiet yesterday but there was some action. Very convenient off the Palisades as well. Will try it again 

Wow, thank you for the review, I will definitely visit. (It'll be a first for me so I hope I can read the "vibes")

Edited by Cure69

Hi all was there last week twice and yes it's much smaller than kings spab and it looks like they don't care what you do at least till someone will complain and yes plenty of action only problem not many people what's give alut I use to go to spa castle where it was much more fun but its nice and they have now a special price of 25 dollars to enter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...