Disconcerting experience

Pensant
This topic is 1137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A cute college student whom I frequently see was over for a session last weekend. I like him because not only is he a passionate kisser and cute as hell, but he’s down to earth. He comes from a dysfunctional rural town where he bravely came out at 15 and now he’s working part-time as a model and working on his bachelor’s.

During the throes, so to speak, he experienced breathing issues and heart palpitations. No poppers were involved. I was concerned that he might be having a seizure or a heart attack! I had him breathe deeply and calm down. Afterwards, he told me he’d lost 10 pounds on an already lean body and that he had serious drug and alcohol issues in high school. As much as I like him, I‘m now worried that this might happen again with a more serious episode. I’m going to put any future meet-ups on an indefinite hold. I don’t think even 21 year-olds realize how years of substance abuse can lead to serious cardiovascular and other organ complications. I really thought I was going to have to call 911.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s scary. A few weeks ago I had a hookup who fainted in my bathroom (with the door locked). I did call 911 but in the end he came to and got up on his own. He was quite young, too. I think everyone needs to learn about harm reduction because drug abuse is inevitable and you just need to learn to see the signs.

Good on you for putting things on hold. It’s the wisest thing to do.

There may be a lot of underlying issues here but I'm glad you were there for him during his episode. I think you should continue to check on him and be there in case anything else happens. I know it was probably pretty scary but it seems like he could use a friend at the moment.

Years ago I met a young guy who was a RA at a local college. We hooked up once in his dorm room and he started acting very strange and I thought he might be on drugs. As I left he started to pass out and was slurring his words. The next day he called and apologized, apparently he's diabetic and had low blood sugar while we were having sex. I felt horrible that I left him but was happy to hear he was okay. The lesson I learned is never assume, communicate, and take care and be there for each other.

And I'm totally jealous you've got a college boy on call.

That’s scary. A few weeks ago I had a hookup who fainted in my bathroom (with the door locked). I did call 911 but in the end he came to and got up on his own. He was quite young, too. I think everyone needs to learn about harm reduction because drug abuse is inevitable and you just need to learn to see the signs.

Good on you for putting things on hold. It’s the wisest thing to do.

So you guys are getting naked and having sex together, but he locks the bathroom door?

A cute college student whom I frequently see was over for a session last weekend. I like him because not only is he a passionate kisser and cute as hell, but he’s down to earth. He comes from a dysfunctional rural town where he bravely came out at 15 and now he’s working part-time as a model and working on his bachelor’s.

During the throes, so to speak, he experienced breathing issues and heart palpitations. No poppers were involved. I was concerned that he might be having a seizure or a heart attack! I had him breathe deeply and calm down. Afterwards, he told me he’d lost 10 pounds on an already lean body and that he had serious drug and alcohol issues in high school. As much as I like him, I‘m now worried that this might happen again with a more serious episode. I’m going to put any future meet-ups on an indefinite hold. I don’t think even 21 year-olds realize how years of substance abuse can lead to serious cardiovascular and other organ complications. I really thought I was going to have to call 911.

It sounds like you have gotten to know him pretty well. Perhaps you can persuade him to see a doctor for a full medical checkup. With some blood work and answering some pointed questions, they may be able to find out what can be done to help him. It may be a simple as a few dietary adjustments. If you are willing to pay for his doctors visit, he may be more than willing to go - he must be kinda worried too.

545-5451776_doctor-png-clipart-funny-doctor-cartoon-png-transparent.png

haha I'm not sure if you're joking or not. That's just one of my theories. Maybe he just needed the door locked for reasons.

I was kidding. I know that some people cannot deal with someone opening a door while they engage in toilet activities.

There may be a lot of underlying issues here but I'm glad you were there for him during his episode. I think you should continue to check on him and be there in case anything else happens. I know it was probably pretty scary but it seems like he could use a friend at the moment.

Years ago I met a young guy who was a RA at a local college. We hooked up once in his dorm room and he started acting very strange and I thought he might be on drugs. As I left he started to pass out and was slurring his words. The next day he called and apologized, apparently he's diabetic and had low blood sugar while we were having sex. I felt horrible that I left him but was happy to hear he was okay. The lesson I learned is never assume, communicate, and take care and be there for each other.

And I'm totally jealous you've got a college boy on call.

I have three on call!

That's why I only like average to muscular men.

Stocky muscular even better. No twinkies for me.

Not only their appearance gives me anxiety,

It makes me think they are already using or abusing.

Nothing better than grabbing on a man's thick meats.

Stocky muscular aka fat and older have more chances for cardio episode.

Stocky muscular aka fat and older have more chances for cardio episode.

I don't know your taste in men, but I prefer my men younger than me.

There is a difference between stocky/muscular and fat/older.

width=230pxhttps://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F28%2F13%2Fb9%2F2813b9ec8039019e6b2983e24032a711.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/img]width=177pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/bb/fe/21bbfe8516862245b7fd838324c23e44.jpg[/img]

I don't know your taste in men, but I prefer my men young.

There is a difference between stocky/muscular and fat/older.

width=230pxhttps://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F28%2F13%2Fb9%2F2813b9ec8039019e6b2983e24032a711.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/img]width=177pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/bb/fe/21bbfe8516862245b7fd838324c23e44.jpg[/img]

I prefer them much leaner and younger than the top pic. The bottom pic is not fat, he is morbidly obese.

Edited by The_Impeccable_G

it could be an odd habit of someone from surroundings or modesty or it could be the usual habit of someone doing something bad.

my experience is it was always the bad except for one regular who it turned out liked to stretch with a dildo before sex. took me two years to discover that and i was always assuming the worst.